"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:51:24, Oct 21st 2014 - ivoteyes - Ms. Machutt, please do not speak on behalf of the entire community by sayi ... [Read More]
- 1:13:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - And I am sure you will be all for footing the bill to put a band-aid (10 mill ... [Read More]
- 12:21:32, Oct 21st 2014 - Anthony's Wood-Fired Pizza - Thank you for the article Karen! We did in fact find a ... [Read More]
- 11:15:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Let's hear them - I would like to know what Kim and mike suggest we do to address t ... [Read More]
- 9:49:05, Oct 21st 2014 - Tom Kaase-Fillmore County Commissioner, 1st District - I appreciate and recognize how ... [Read More]
- 9:33:44, Oct 21st 2014 - Hi - The Newell school district has 108 kids 9-12 and 361 kids pre-k through 12. No ... [Read More]
- 8:51:06, Oct 21st 2014 - apples/oranges - How can you use the dollar figure from your remodel at Newell as a g ... [Read More]
- 8:39:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - So if the referrendum fails then what are your plans? Are we going to try to ... [Read More]
- 8:27:06, Oct 21st 2014 - rippedoffinNewell - Newell, SD school district residents spent 2.8 million on a parti ... [Read More]
- 7:34:24, Oct 21st 2014 - concerned - You do know that the school is on a state highway right now don't you? Ho ... [Read More]
LANESBORO FFA Front Row: Officers Brandon Papenfuss - President, Alesha Sveen - Treasurer, Brian York - Sentinel, Chelsie Redalen - Secretary, Kevin Horihan - Vice President, Trisha Bradley - Reporter. Back Row: Amy Hazel, Jenny Mitchell, Amber Hazel, Charles Horihan, Jessi McCabe, Nick Bakke, Aaron Drinkall, Adam Drinkall, Jill Mitchell, Vern Groen - Teacher/Advisor.
LANESBORO FCCLA Front Row: Anastasia Hongerholt, Megan Norstad, Kayla Brekke, Courtney Hooper, Jennifer Mitchell Back Row: Jodi Hanson, Mrs. Gathje - Teacher/Advisor, Erin Jandro-Scott, Adam Drinkall. Not pictured: Matt Ruen