- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
- 1:50:43, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - A reminder: Jesus hung out with and accepted prostitutes and thieves. Discr ... [Read More]
- 1:41:12, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - This is spot on. We need new leadership! Leadership that will work for the ... [Read More]
- 9:01:06, Oct 19th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - I just want to thank these wonderful people for coming t ... [Read More]
- 4:22:41, Oct 17th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - I don't see how this view differs from Davids' opponent, Thomas Trehus. ... [Read More]
In 1874, lots were laid out and one of the first trout hatcheries in Minnesota was begun in Peterson. In 1876, the telegraph was brought in and in 1877 the present depot (now the Peterson Station Museum) was erected. Peterson, incorporated in 1909, is located 39 miles west of LaCrosse on Highway 16.
The town has an RV camp located in the city park with electric outlets, water and restrooms. Peterson is surrounded by trout streams and hunting areas and the Root River provides canoeing opportunities. Nearby is the Peterson Fish Hatchery. And, the Root River State Trail runs through town on the old railway line.