"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:55, Jul 7th 2015 - Let's talk - What about the sports down there. Remember what happened to the stewart ... [Read More]
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 1st, 2010
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
A recently formed committee of the Kingsland Public Schools will be reaching out to the community in the next few weeks to furnish information and answer questions regarding the upcoming revenue authorization. Currently the existing referendum revenue authorization is $300.38 per pupil. If approved by the voters, that would be replaced with a new authorization of $700.00 per pupil. This would be effective for taxes payable in 2011 and would provide additional funds for the next nine years. According to a school district spokesperson, this would result in smaller class sizes, purchase supplies, and to help the district keep programs and enhancements.
Details surrounding the referendum can be found on the district's website: www.kingsland.k12.mn.us.
The proposal will be voted on by the district's residents on November 2.