"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 1st, 2010
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
A recently formed committee of the Kingsland Public Schools will be reaching out to the community in the next few weeks to furnish information and answer questions regarding the upcoming revenue authorization. Currently the existing referendum revenue authorization is $300.38 per pupil. If approved by the voters, that would be replaced with a new authorization of $700.00 per pupil. This would be effective for taxes payable in 2011 and would provide additional funds for the next nine years. According to a school district spokesperson, this would result in smaller class sizes, purchase supplies, and to help the district keep programs and enhancements.
Details surrounding the referendum can be found on the district's website: www.kingsland.k12.mn.us.
The proposal will be voted on by the district's residents on November 2.