"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:41:09, Sep 4th 2015 - - Lol, she lost ... [Read More]
- 4:39:01, Sep 3rd 2015 - hum - Yuck! ... [Read More]
- 1:53:16, Sep 3rd 2015 - LOLZ - I think I hear a four barrel. No, its's just a conservative blockhead still in ... [Read More]
- 1:36:21, Sep 3rd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ sosad- "bullheaded" and "jerk" I almost had my feelings hurt there fo ... [Read More]
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
On March 15, 2001, Adam Z. J. Serfling graduated from basic training at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri. He is currently taking Advance Technical Training at Fort Leonard Wood as a part of Bravo Company, 58th Transportation Battalion in the Transportation Corp. Upon completion of his advanced training, he will join his unit in Onalaska, Wisc., as a member of the Army Reserves. Adam is the son of Dan and Jeanette Serfling and grandson of Lottie Serfling and Virgil and Muriel Kulsrud, all of Preston.