"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 13th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:41:53, Oct 13th 2015 - Youth - Why not use the money to build something the kids can do, seeing there is not ... [Read More]
- 3:34:09, Oct 12th 2015 - Stupid is as stupid does - I wonder what kind of crooked deal the Village and the cit ... [Read More]
- 11:53:06, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Peggy, you are so far out in left field we would need a telescope to see ... [Read More]
- 11:43:25, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Jason, the conclusion of your article is right on. Since " Muslim" refer ... [Read More]
- 11:41:59, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Jason, the conclusion of your article is right on. Since " Muslim" refer ... [Read More]
- 9:42:53, Oct 12th 2015 - Wykoff - I will be moving my child to Chatfield next year. They might as well switch ... [Read More]
- 6:37:19, Oct 12th 2015 - Huh - Harmony enterprise, doesn't have enough money. Lmfao! Have you seen the owners ... [Read More]
- 6:32:47, Oct 12th 2015 - Withya - And the parents act like little kids. They r so disrespectful, and they als ... [Read More]
- 11:12:02, Oct 10th 2015 - Paul Little - Recently a friend challenged me to research what I am told on-line and ... [Read More]
- 10:29:32, Oct 9th 2015 - Mrs. Eyes & Ears - I think that Fountain should change their slogan from "Sinkhole Ca ... [Read More]
On March 15, 2001, Adam Z. J. Serfling graduated from basic training at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri. He is currently taking Advance Technical Training at Fort Leonard Wood as a part of Bravo Company, 58th Transportation Battalion in the Transportation Corp. Upon completion of his advanced training, he will join his unit in Onalaska, Wisc., as a member of the Army Reserves. Adam is the son of Dan and Jeanette Serfling and grandson of Lottie Serfling and Virgil and Muriel Kulsrud, all of Preston.