"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
On March 15, 2001, Adam Z. J. Serfling graduated from basic training at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri. He is currently taking Advance Technical Training at Fort Leonard Wood as a part of Bravo Company, 58th Transportation Battalion in the Transportation Corp. Upon completion of his advanced training, he will join his unit in Onalaska, Wisc., as a member of the Army Reserves. Adam is the son of Dan and Jeanette Serfling and grandson of Lottie Serfling and Virgil and Muriel Kulsrud, all of Preston.