"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
On March 15, 2001, Adam Z. J. Serfling graduated from basic training at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri. He is currently taking Advance Technical Training at Fort Leonard Wood as a part of Bravo Company, 58th Transportation Battalion in the Transportation Corp. Upon completion of his advanced training, he will join his unit in Onalaska, Wisc., as a member of the Army Reserves. Adam is the son of Dan and Jeanette Serfling and grandson of Lottie Serfling and Virgil and Muriel Kulsrud, all of Preston.