"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
- 7:48:14, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - Play Nice, just ignore Col. Gudmundson. He has an opinion about ... [Read More]
- 7:37:34, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: It is simply impossible to have a discussion with you since yo ... [Read More]
- 6:23:55, May 28th 2015 - Play nice - I grew up in a large family. We never owned a house, we always rented. ... [Read More]
- 3:29:21, May 28th 2015 - expat - Hey I grew up in Harmony and whenever I return, I am stunned at how run down ... [Read More]
- 2:25:20, May 28th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- I had not had a chance to respond to your post but "shame on y ... [Read More]
- 12:13:43, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth; Allow me to address each of your points one by one: 1. "c ... [Read More]
- 9:06:26, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - To Kim Wentworth: Global warming is a farce. See what the Weather ... [Read More]
- 8:56:22, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - TO SV80: Yes, you are right, law enforcement would force you off the ... [Read More]
On March 15, 2001, Adam Z. J. Serfling graduated from basic training at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri. He is currently taking Advance Technical Training at Fort Leonard Wood as a part of Bravo Company, 58th Transportation Battalion in the Transportation Corp. Upon completion of his advanced training, he will join his unit in Onalaska, Wisc., as a member of the Army Reserves. Adam is the son of Dan and Jeanette Serfling and grandson of Lottie Serfling and Virgil and Muriel Kulsrud, all of Preston.