"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, March 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:05:13, Mar 28th 2015 - Fillmore mom - I really enjoyed this article, too bad others used it as their persona ... [Read More]
- 12:29:12, Mar 28th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Thanks! About blindly following Obama and his governing policies, yo ... [Read More]
- 5:23:52, Mar 27th 2015 - Jimbo79 - Sure, small towns have overlapping news. It seems odd that one should foll ... [Read More]
- 5:18:28, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, To expand on my previous post:,Let me ask you a que ... [Read More]
- 4:44:20, Mar 27th 2015 - Thanks! - I have read your articles for quite awhile now, always amazed that you seem ... [Read More]
- 4:26:44, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, So what if the Bluff Valley Reader had an article ... [Read More]
- 3:09:10, Mar 27th 2015 - johnqpublic - This looks familiar...where else have I read this? Just looks so famil ... [Read More]
- 10:51:48, Mar 27th 2015 - Vikefan 1 - Thanks, Mr. Van Gorp, for speaking out. I'm 100% with you. ... [Read More]
- 10:08:12, Mar 26th 2015 - saverton - Love your story Jim. . . . Good Job! ... [Read More]
- 12:35:40, Mar 26th 2015 - luver of all things left - Sorry pal, I'm kind of new to this. I'll use spellcheck f ... [Read More]
On March 15, 2001, Adam Z. J. Serfling graduated from basic training at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri. He is currently taking Advance Technical Training at Fort Leonard Wood as a part of Bravo Company, 58th Transportation Battalion in the Transportation Corp. Upon completion of his advanced training, he will join his unit in Onalaska, Wisc., as a member of the Army Reserves. Adam is the son of Dan and Jeanette Serfling and grandson of Lottie Serfling and Virgil and Muriel Kulsrud, all of Preston.