- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
- 3:40:51, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - I can't find anywhere that Mr. Gudmundson was guilty of plagiarism. What ... [Read More]
- 12:12:31, Nov 24th 2015 - Repairing Kingsland will take years - The first step is to get rid of useless McDona ... [Read More]
- 11:22:40, Nov 24th 2015 - @Wykoff Stays - Good to hear that your so upbeat about the Wykoff school staying ope ... [Read More]
- 9:40:41, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - I don't have blind fatih in Stan, he's been proven wrong too many time ... [Read More]
- 9:14:55, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - Just like it did the vote yes group. Stan has laid the facts out there fr ... [Read More]
- 8:07:04, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - It was well known FACT going into the 2002 vote. But as we have seen ... [Read More]
- 7:55:53, Nov 24th 2015 - Wykoff Stays! - Thanks Gwen Howard, Troy Asher and Kristin Beck for standing up for w ... [Read More]
- 9:06:31, Nov 23rd 2015 - James1952 - If that were the fact, the school would have been waving that in the taxp ... [Read More]
In 1874, lots were laid out and one of the first trout hatcheries in Minnesota was begun in Peterson. In 1876, the telegraph was brought in and in 1877 the present depot (now the Peterson Station Museum) was erected. Peterson, incorporated in 1909, is located 39 miles west of LaCrosse on Highway 16.
The town has an RV camp located in the city park with electric outlets, water and restrooms. Peterson is surrounded by trout streams and hunting areas and the Root River provides canoeing opportunities. Nearby is the Peterson Fish Hatchery. And, the Root River State Trail runs through town on the old railway line.