- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
In 1874, lots were laid out and one of the first trout hatcheries in Minnesota was begun in Peterson. In 1876, the telegraph was brought in and in 1877 the present depot (now the Peterson Station Museum) was erected. Peterson, incorporated in 1909, is located 39 miles west of LaCrosse on Highway 16.
The town has an RV camp located in the city park with electric outlets, water and restrooms. Peterson is surrounded by trout streams and hunting areas and the Root River provides canoeing opportunities. Nearby is the Peterson Fish Hatchery. And, the Root River State Trail runs through town on the old railway line.