- 11:21:57, Mar 6th 2015 - AGREED - RESPONSE TO DOC = Um HELLO!!! the point of the article and the feedback is t ... [Read More]
- 2:20:23, Mar 5th 2015 - doc - Excellent article. Now if the brainless idiots would do it. ... [Read More]
- 11:29:56, Mar 4th 2015 - SV 78 - OK fine we live by natural law. How does that apply to homosexuality? ... [Read More]
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
Our limestone karst region is dotted with "sink holes" which indicate caverns below ground. You can visit one of these caverns, known as Mystery Cave just south of town. Mystery Cave is part of Forestville State Park.
The village was founded in 1871 and named after Cyrus Gates Wykoff founder of the railroad that came through Wykoff.
We invite you to drive through Wykoff, visit our National Historic District, see our limestone gymnasium and the brick jail built in 1913, which is now a unique B and B. Visit Ed's Museum filled with memorabilia of yesteryear, Ed's living quarters, and the Wykoff Schools Museum completed in 1996.
For more information about the City of Wykoff, call the City Clerk's office at 507-352-4011.