"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
- 6:54:34, Apr 26th 2016 - Paul - Hawkeye, I've missed your out-of-touch "I'm right, you're wrong" rants. Glad ... [Read More]
Lyle and Ann Meldahl of Peterson wish to announce the engagment of their daughter Sherrie Ann to Paul August Nurkala, son of August and Debbie Nurkala of Jackson, Wisc. Sherrie's grandparents are Beulah and the late Matthew Hongerholt, Whalan and Paul and Thema Meldahl, Lanesboro. Paul's grandparents are Darrell and Janice Podwills of Cedarburg, Wisc. and the late Carl and Margaret Nurkala. The bride-elect is a 1995 graduate of Rushford-Peterson High School and a 1999 graduate of the University of Wisonsin-Stout. She teaches at Kewaskum High School. The bridegroom-elect is a 1994 graduate of West Bend High School and a 1999 graduate of University of Wisconsin-Stout. He works at Arnadell Corp. They will be married July 14 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church.