"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, September 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:02:04, Sep 4th 2015 - sack attack - LOL ... [Read More]
- 12:41:09, Sep 4th 2015 - - Lol, she lost ... [Read More]
- 4:39:01, Sep 3rd 2015 - hum - Yuck! ... [Read More]
- 1:53:16, Sep 3rd 2015 - LOLZ - I think I hear a four barrel. No, its's just a conservative blockhead still in ... [Read More]
- 1:36:21, Sep 3rd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ sosad- "bullheaded" and "jerk" I almost had my feelings hurt there fo ... [Read More]
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
Lyle and Ann Meldahl of Peterson wish to announce the engagment of their daughter Sherrie Ann to Paul August Nurkala, son of August and Debbie Nurkala of Jackson, Wisc. Sherrie's grandparents are Beulah and the late Matthew Hongerholt, Whalan and Paul and Thema Meldahl, Lanesboro. Paul's grandparents are Darrell and Janice Podwills of Cedarburg, Wisc. and the late Carl and Margaret Nurkala. The bride-elect is a 1995 graduate of Rushford-Peterson High School and a 1999 graduate of the University of Wisonsin-Stout. She teaches at Kewaskum High School. The bridegroom-elect is a 1994 graduate of West Bend High School and a 1999 graduate of University of Wisconsin-Stout. He works at Arnadell Corp. They will be married July 14 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church.