"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Lyle and Ann Meldahl of Peterson wish to announce the engagment of their daughter Sherrie Ann to Paul August Nurkala, son of August and Debbie Nurkala of Jackson, Wisc. Sherrie's grandparents are Beulah and the late Matthew Hongerholt, Whalan and Paul and Thema Meldahl, Lanesboro. Paul's grandparents are Darrell and Janice Podwills of Cedarburg, Wisc. and the late Carl and Margaret Nurkala. The bride-elect is a 1995 graduate of Rushford-Peterson High School and a 1999 graduate of the University of Wisonsin-Stout. She teaches at Kewaskum High School. The bridegroom-elect is a 1994 graduate of West Bend High School and a 1999 graduate of University of Wisconsin-Stout. He works at Arnadell Corp. They will be married July 14 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church.