"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, March 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:20:23, Mar 5th 2015 - doc - Excellent article. Now if the brainless idiots would do it. ... [Read More]
- 11:29:56, Mar 4th 2015 - SV 78 - OK fine we live by natural law. How does that apply to homosexuality? ... [Read More]
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Lyle and Ann Meldahl of Peterson wish to announce the engagment of their daughter Sherrie Ann to Paul August Nurkala, son of August and Debbie Nurkala of Jackson, Wisc. Sherrie's grandparents are Beulah and the late Matthew Hongerholt, Whalan and Paul and Thema Meldahl, Lanesboro. Paul's grandparents are Darrell and Janice Podwills of Cedarburg, Wisc. and the late Carl and Margaret Nurkala. The bride-elect is a 1995 graduate of Rushford-Peterson High School and a 1999 graduate of the University of Wisonsin-Stout. She teaches at Kewaskum High School. The bridegroom-elect is a 1994 graduate of West Bend High School and a 1999 graduate of University of Wisconsin-Stout. He works at Arnadell Corp. They will be married July 14 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church.