"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Lyle and Ann Meldahl of Peterson wish to announce the engagment of their daughter Sherrie Ann to Paul August Nurkala, son of August and Debbie Nurkala of Jackson, Wisc. Sherrie's grandparents are Beulah and the late Matthew Hongerholt, Whalan and Paul and Thema Meldahl, Lanesboro. Paul's grandparents are Darrell and Janice Podwills of Cedarburg, Wisc. and the late Carl and Margaret Nurkala. The bride-elect is a 1995 graduate of Rushford-Peterson High School and a 1999 graduate of the University of Wisonsin-Stout. She teaches at Kewaskum High School. The bridegroom-elect is a 1994 graduate of West Bend High School and a 1999 graduate of University of Wisconsin-Stout. He works at Arnadell Corp. They will be married July 14 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church.