- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
- 12:45:22, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out fo ... [Read More]
- 12:37:07, Feb 8th 2016 - understanding - It is easy for someone to say yes! Especially when they are on the re ... [Read More]
- 7:41:46, Feb 7th 2016 - DeerHunterguy - @Terbeest Calling someone who supports Obama like "a follower of Nazi ... [Read More]
- 6:58:19, Feb 7th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Another angry, rambling rant from a bitter right wingnut. Who is this guy? ... [Read More]
- 12:35:24, Feb 7th 2016 - Slate7 - Looks like the flood destroyed Rushford after all. What happened to the stro ... [Read More]
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
Our limestone karst region is dotted with "sink holes" which indicate caverns below ground. You can visit one of these caverns, known as Mystery Cave just south of town. Mystery Cave is part of Forestville State Park.
The village was founded in 1871 and named after Cyrus Gates Wykoff founder of the railroad that came through Wykoff.
We invite you to drive through Wykoff, visit our National Historic District, see our limestone gymnasium and the brick jail built in 1913, which is now a unique B and B. Visit Ed's Museum filled with memorabilia of yesteryear, Ed's living quarters, and the Wykoff Schools Museum completed in 1996.
For more information about the City of Wykoff, call the City Clerk's office at 507-352-4011.