- 12:13:43, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth; Allow me to address each of your points one by one: 1. "c ... [Read More]
- 9:06:26, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - To Kim Wentworth: Global warming is a farce. See what the Weather ... [Read More]
- 8:56:22, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - TO SV80: Yes, you are right, law enforcement would force you off the ... [Read More]
- 10:11:02, May 27th 2015 - SmartMoney - So, when companies that sell "milk, or a TV, or whatever," also increas ... [Read More]
- 2:38:02, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - Mr. Wentworth: What would happen if I decided to drive a large-tracked caterp ... [Read More]
- 1:51:51, May 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- didn't I read somewhere that we as a people came to this land ... [Read More]
- 1:43:11, May 27th 2015 - What? - "Stricter gun regulation will not stop crime, but it will reduce it" Ya, t ... [Read More]
- 10:53:16, May 27th 2015 - LOLZ - Well sv80, that's what separates the clock punchers from the people that thin ... [Read More]
- 10:50:46, May 27th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Time for all of the goldbrickers to get back to work. You know wh ... [Read More]
- 8:27:56, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - The US has the highest gun/crime rate of any highly advanced first world count ... [Read More]
Our limestone karst region is dotted with "sink holes" which indicate caverns below ground. You can visit one of these caverns, known as Mystery Cave just south of town. Mystery Cave is part of Forestville State Park.
The village was founded in 1871 and named after Cyrus Gates Wykoff founder of the railroad that came through Wykoff.
We invite you to drive through Wykoff, visit our National Historic District, see our limestone gymnasium and the brick jail built in 1913, which is now a unique B and B. Visit Ed's Museum filled with memorabilia of yesteryear, Ed's living quarters, and the Wykoff Schools Museum completed in 1996.
For more information about the City of Wykoff, call the City Clerk's office at 507-352-4011.