"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 5th, 2010
Posted in Agriculture
Posted in Agriculture
Final DCP payments for 2010 participants have been issued. Producers who received an advance payment will be paid the balance they are due. Those who did not take an advance will be receiving their full payment amount. These payments will be deposited directly into personal bank accounts.
If there are any unearned payments, Commodity Credit Corporation will automatically subtract those amounts from the final Direct and Counter-cyclical Program payments you are about to receive. If you have not received your DCP payment yet please call 507 765-3892.
Conservation Reserve Payments Issued to Farmers and Ranchers
"October is an important production month because CRP rental payments are paid during this first month of the Federal fiscal year," according to Tammy Martin, FSA County Executive Director. "These funds support the agricultural economy and responsible stewardship of America's production acreage."
Currently, total CRP enrollment in the nation stands at 31.3 million acres, making CRP the largest public-private partnership for conservation and wildlife habitat in the United States. This voluntary program helps agricultural producers safeguard environmentally sensitive land and provide millions of acres of habitat for game and non-game wildlife species.
USDA also issues non-rental CRP payments throughout the year. These payments for certain contracts include a 50 percent expense reimbursement for establishing and managing cover as well as incentive payments for enrolling eligible high priority conservation practices.
For more information on CRP, producers should contact their local FSA office or visit FSA's Website at http://www.fsa.usda.gov.