"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:26:11, Jan 31st 2015 - REDHORSE51 - I think after getting screwed by the Rushford School District, the City ... [Read More]
- 2:13:41, Jan 31st 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Neighbor......ever think the cop may have been on another call, and h ... [Read More]
- 9:27:51, Jan 31st 2015 - olcrammy - wow! i wanna be just like him! ... [Read More]
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, Nov 5th, 2010
Posted in Court
Posted in Court
Daniel Guy Abbott, a 21 year-old white male from Spring Valley, appeared before Judge Robert R. Benson in District Court Monday, October 25, 2010, facing one count of violation of predatory sex offender registration. If convicted, Abbott could face a maximum penalty of five years in prison, $10,000 in fines or both. On or about September 3 Fillmore County Sheriff's Deputy Lt. Tony Webber was in dispatch and observed a warrant for Daniel Abbott who is required by law to register as a sex offender when changing his primary address. Since he failed to notify authorities of his alleged change in address, they tried several times to contact him by telephone to confirm whether or not he had moved. The defendant is scheduled for a second appearance in District Court on November 15, 2010.