"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, Nov 5th, 2010
Posted in Court
Posted in Court
Daniel Guy Abbott, a 21 year-old white male from Spring Valley, appeared before Judge Robert R. Benson in District Court Monday, October 25, 2010, facing one count of violation of predatory sex offender registration. If convicted, Abbott could face a maximum penalty of five years in prison, $10,000 in fines or both. On or about September 3 Fillmore County Sheriff's Deputy Lt. Tony Webber was in dispatch and observed a warrant for Daniel Abbott who is required by law to register as a sex offender when changing his primary address. Since he failed to notify authorities of his alleged change in address, they tried several times to contact him by telephone to confirm whether or not he had moved. The defendant is scheduled for a second appearance in District Court on November 15, 2010.