"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:04, Jun 18th 2013 - cabraden1 - I salute you Colonel Overland. Your were my c.o. at Rockville Naval Air ... [Read More]
- 7:10:46, Jun 13th 2013 - chipperlee - Seems to be a well written article, except maybe Silica Sand is used in ... [Read More]
- 12:02:15, Jun 9th 2013 - getthefacts - The problem here lies in the fact that girls were repeatedly told "if y ... [Read More]
- 10:45:32, Jun 7th 2013 - Jo mom for 6yrs - Mr. Ehler hit the nail on the head. I agree with the religious con ... [Read More]
- 2:47:58, Jun 7th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 9:06:21, Jun 6th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 2:05:29, Jun 6th 2013 - Kim Wentworth - The number one rule in a debate: 1) if the person from the opposite si ... [Read More]
- 12:42:18, Jun 4th 2013 - EW - For someone that is always spouting religious rhetoric, you try to come off as a ... [Read More]
- 11:32:18, May 31st 2013 - JO PLAYER - This is unfair to us girls. Morrie Miller is not getting canceled but J ... [Read More]
- 8:25:34, May 29th 2013 - RP - Why is Mr. Ehler involving himself with non-school activities? Is he going after ... [Read More]
Do you think the use of all fireworks should be legal in the state of Minnesota for all consumers?
Fri, Nov 5th, 2010
Posted in Court
Posted in Court
Daniel Guy Abbott, a 21 year-old white male from Spring Valley, appeared before Judge Robert R. Benson in District Court Monday, October 25, 2010, facing one count of violation of predatory sex offender registration. If convicted, Abbott could face a maximum penalty of five years in prison, $10,000 in fines or both. On or about September 3 Fillmore County Sheriff's Deputy Lt. Tony Webber was in dispatch and observed a warrant for Daniel Abbott who is required by law to register as a sex offender when changing his primary address. Since he failed to notify authorities of his alleged change in address, they tried several times to contact him by telephone to confirm whether or not he had moved. The defendant is scheduled for a second appearance in District Court on November 15, 2010.