"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Nov 5th, 2010
Posted in Court
Posted in Court
Daniel Guy Abbott, a 21 year-old white male from Spring Valley, appeared before Judge Robert R. Benson in District Court Monday, October 25, 2010, facing one count of violation of predatory sex offender registration. If convicted, Abbott could face a maximum penalty of five years in prison, $10,000 in fines or both. On or about September 3 Fillmore County Sheriff's Deputy Lt. Tony Webber was in dispatch and observed a warrant for Daniel Abbott who is required by law to register as a sex offender when changing his primary address. Since he failed to notify authorities of his alleged change in address, they tried several times to contact him by telephone to confirm whether or not he had moved. The defendant is scheduled for a second appearance in District Court on November 15, 2010.