"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Mon, Nov 15th, 2010
Posted in Health & Wellness
Posted in Health & Wellness
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, November 15 2010
Contact: HHS Press Office
Doubles Number of Plans Available for Comparison in Consumer Tool
WASHINGTON -- On Monday, November 15th, Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer, and Karen Pollitz, Deputy Director for Consumer Support in the Office of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (OCIIO), will hold a live-streamed press call to provide details on a recent update to the HealthCare.gov Insurance Finder.
Created under the Affordable Care Act, HealthCare.gov is the first website of its kind to bring information and links to health insurance plans into one place to make it easy for consumers to learn about and compare their insurance choices.
The Insurance Finder allows consumers to compare different plans, showing important information that has never before been made public, such as the percentage of people who applied for coverage and were denied. Today's update to the Insurance Finder nearly doubles the amount of plans available for consumers to compare. This is a critical step in ensuring greater transparency in the insurance market.
WHO: Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer
Karen Pollitz, Deputy Director for Consumer Support, Office of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (OCIIO)
WHEN: Monday, November 15th at 3:00 p.m. (ET)