"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 13th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:48, Feb 13th 2016 - Billary - This paper is so liberal. Guess they are endorsing Hillary Clinton!!!!!! ... [Read More]
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - email@example.com - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
Mon, Nov 15th, 2010
Posted in Health & Wellness
Posted in Health & Wellness
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, November 15 2010
Contact: HHS Press Office
Doubles Number of Plans Available for Comparison in Consumer Tool
WASHINGTON -- On Monday, November 15th, Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer, and Karen Pollitz, Deputy Director for Consumer Support in the Office of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (OCIIO), will hold a live-streamed press call to provide details on a recent update to the HealthCare.gov Insurance Finder.
Created under the Affordable Care Act, HealthCare.gov is the first website of its kind to bring information and links to health insurance plans into one place to make it easy for consumers to learn about and compare their insurance choices.
The Insurance Finder allows consumers to compare different plans, showing important information that has never before been made public, such as the percentage of people who applied for coverage and were denied. Today's update to the Insurance Finder nearly doubles the amount of plans available for consumers to compare. This is a critical step in ensuring greater transparency in the insurance market.
WHO: Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer
Karen Pollitz, Deputy Director for Consumer Support, Office of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (OCIIO)
WHEN: Monday, November 15th at 3:00 p.m. (ET)