"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:52:43, Jun 1st 2015 - SV80 - Wentworth. Doesn't seem sporting to engage someone who can't spell 3rd grade ... [Read More]
- 3:40:30, Jun 1st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Congratulations Girls! You all did a super job. What a wonderful ... [Read More]
- 2:46:35, Jun 1st 2015 - sbearbow - Babe (Mom to the Twins), really needs your help. She has injured her groin ... [Read More]
- 2:34:00, Jun 1st 2015 - doc - @ doc and sv80- why don't you two go get a room some where We can just do it ... [Read More]
- 2:12:48, Jun 1st 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- the news of the your global warming FARCE is on to some degree ... [Read More]
- 1:59:15, Jun 1st 2015 - lol - 2nd place is the first lossers. Then the girls go home and cry. Lol. Most of you ... [Read More]
- 1:55:05, Jun 1st 2015 - wow - So, you people are funny. Do u remember in history class about the glaciers that ... [Read More]
- 11:04:50, May 31st 2015 - trojan fan - Margaret Carlson, you need to read RP school board chair Linder's respo ... [Read More]
- 10:23:01, May 31st 2015 - fact check - Yes Stan's OPINION is shocking....it is also not factual. I'm certain ... [Read More]
- 1:07:49, May 31st 2015 - Spam and Saltines - It's a weekly paper, and they put the online version up a few day ... [Read More]
Mon, Nov 15th, 2010
Posted in Health & Wellness
Posted in Health & Wellness
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, November 15 2010
Contact: HHS Press Office
Doubles Number of Plans Available for Comparison in Consumer Tool
WASHINGTON -- On Monday, November 15th, Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer, and Karen Pollitz, Deputy Director for Consumer Support in the Office of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (OCIIO), will hold a live-streamed press call to provide details on a recent update to the HealthCare.gov Insurance Finder.
Created under the Affordable Care Act, HealthCare.gov is the first website of its kind to bring information and links to health insurance plans into one place to make it easy for consumers to learn about and compare their insurance choices.
The Insurance Finder allows consumers to compare different plans, showing important information that has never before been made public, such as the percentage of people who applied for coverage and were denied. Today's update to the Insurance Finder nearly doubles the amount of plans available for consumers to compare. This is a critical step in ensuring greater transparency in the insurance market.
WHO: Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer
Karen Pollitz, Deputy Director for Consumer Support, Office of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (OCIIO)
WHEN: Monday, November 15th at 3:00 p.m. (ET)