"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Mon, Nov 15th, 2010
Posted in Health & Wellness
Posted in Health & Wellness
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, November 15 2010
Contact: HHS Press Office
Doubles Number of Plans Available for Comparison in Consumer Tool
WASHINGTON -- On Monday, November 15th, Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer, and Karen Pollitz, Deputy Director for Consumer Support in the Office of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (OCIIO), will hold a live-streamed press call to provide details on a recent update to the HealthCare.gov Insurance Finder.
Created under the Affordable Care Act, HealthCare.gov is the first website of its kind to bring information and links to health insurance plans into one place to make it easy for consumers to learn about and compare their insurance choices.
The Insurance Finder allows consumers to compare different plans, showing important information that has never before been made public, such as the percentage of people who applied for coverage and were denied. Today's update to the Insurance Finder nearly doubles the amount of plans available for consumers to compare. This is a critical step in ensuring greater transparency in the insurance market.
WHO: Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer
Karen Pollitz, Deputy Director for Consumer Support, Office of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (OCIIO)
WHEN: Monday, November 15th at 3:00 p.m. (ET)