"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 10th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:39:52, Oct 9th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - As someone who was a student at Kingsland from it's beginning, pare ... [Read More]
- 11:23:47, Oct 9th 2015 - Go Falcons!! - I'd like to give a huge shout out to Fillmore Centrals Volleyball coac ... [Read More]
- 9:10:55, Oct 7th 2015 - @ Concerned - I have wondered about this too. Most of the Wykoff kids don't even go t ... [Read More]
- 2:53:37, Oct 6th 2015 - Concerned - Has the school board & administration ever checked into why so many studen ... [Read More]
- 9:58:41, Oct 6th 2015 - - Why don't you run for school board, SomethingNeedsToBeDone? Write-in candidates we ... [Read More]
- 2:05:39, Oct 5th 2015 - Paul - The Quaran does not tell Muslims to kill non-muslims. In fact it says Muslims a ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Oct 5th 2015 - GoldenRule - Let us be mindful of the Golden Rule and how we treat others. Be careful ... [Read More]
- 11:32:26, Oct 5th 2015 - SomethingNeedsToBeDone - Are people blind?? How can they continue to use a facility ... [Read More]
- 11:23:54, Oct 5th 2015 - James1952 - Pig poker- what did you crybaby vote yes losers do both times you lost th ... [Read More]
- 10:51:29, Oct 5th 2015 - Pig poker - We all know why Jon Peterson doesn't want the school, he's mad because he ... [Read More]
Mon, Nov 15th, 2010
Posted in Health & Wellness
Posted in Health & Wellness
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, November 15 2010
Contact: HHS Press Office
Doubles Number of Plans Available for Comparison in Consumer Tool
WASHINGTON -- On Monday, November 15th, Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer, and Karen Pollitz, Deputy Director for Consumer Support in the Office of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (OCIIO), will hold a live-streamed press call to provide details on a recent update to the HealthCare.gov Insurance Finder.
Created under the Affordable Care Act, HealthCare.gov is the first website of its kind to bring information and links to health insurance plans into one place to make it easy for consumers to learn about and compare their insurance choices.
The Insurance Finder allows consumers to compare different plans, showing important information that has never before been made public, such as the percentage of people who applied for coverage and were denied. Today's update to the Insurance Finder nearly doubles the amount of plans available for consumers to compare. This is a critical step in ensuring greater transparency in the insurance market.
WHO: Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer
Karen Pollitz, Deputy Director for Consumer Support, Office of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (OCIIO)
WHEN: Monday, November 15th at 3:00 p.m. (ET)