"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, April 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Wed, Dec 8th, 2010
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Answer: Yes, it can be a good method for marketing and a fantastic way to build up referring site traffic, which will increase your organic rank in search engines. The key is to make sure you have a chance to evaluate website traffic statistics before you commit to online advertising. With Google Analytics and AW Stats, there are many ways to dissect online advertising opportunities. Another great website for comparing site traffic is Compete.com, a free yet very resourceful tool. The volume of website traffic should always dictate online advertising rates. If you are thinking about purchasing online advertising, www.fillmorecountyjournal.com offers a high volume of website traffic with favorable rates ranging from $15 per month up to $99 per month. And, we give all of our customers a free trial period with no strings attached, so you can monitor the value and effectiveness before you decide if this is a good marketing investment for your business. Feel free to contact us at 507-765-2151 if you are interested in learning more about online advertising opportunities.