"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:44:26, May 21st 2013 - airmaxs52274 - Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your a ... [Read More]
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
Are the Minnesota Vikings going to have a better record than year compared to last year?
Sun, Jan 2nd, 2011
Posted in Sports
Posted in Sports
The Chatfield Gopher girls utilized team balance to beat St. Charles 62-59 Thursday night. The game was close throughout. Chatfield only held onto a 1-point lead at the half. Made free throws effectively proved to be the difference maker. St. Charles shot more, 24, but made 15 (62.5%). Chatfield shot fewer, 17, but made 13 (76.4%). Junior forward Karen Sass led the way with 21 points. Sophomore center MaKenzie Miller was also in double figures with 13. However, Kyndra Neis (9 points, all three's), Kenna Moechnig (7), Erin Kammer and Sarah Costello (6 each) all contributed effectively. The win evens the girls' record at 4-4 (2-3 in conference).