"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Wed, Jan 12th, 2011
Posted in State of Minnesota
Posted in State of Minnesota
MINNEAPOLIS-Natural Element has opened at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) offering organic, recycled and sustainable clothing, footwear and accessories to the traveling public.
Located at Terminal 1, Natural Element is one of the first shops of its kind to offer all eco-conscious goods in an international airport setting. The store provides a unique shopping experience with items from Minnesota and around the world made by companies that are committed to sustainable design and charitable initiatives.
Natural Element's product line includes a large selection of hand crafted jewelry made with recycled metals, conflict-free gemstones and reclaimed glass. Travelers will also find attractive one-of-a-kind handbags created from discarded leather goods as well as a vibrant array of purses made from recycled water bottles. Additionally, Natural Element carries green gifts such as hand-made vegetable-based soaps and organic children's toys for the last minuet shopper. Eco-friendly footwear, clothing and accessories are also available.
"Natural Element enhances the MSP shopping experience by giving travelers the opportunity to purchase fun, one of a kind items while supporting businesses dedicated to charitable and earth-friendly practices" said Jeff Hamiel, Executive Director of the Metropolitan Airports Commission.
Natural Element is located in Terminal 1 between security checkpoints 3 and 4 in the Airport Mall and is open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. 7 days a week. For more information visit www.ShopsatMSP.com