"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Wed, Jan 12th, 2011
Posted in State of Minnesota
Posted in State of Minnesota
MINNEAPOLIS-Natural Element has opened at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) offering organic, recycled and sustainable clothing, footwear and accessories to the traveling public.
Located at Terminal 1, Natural Element is one of the first shops of its kind to offer all eco-conscious goods in an international airport setting. The store provides a unique shopping experience with items from Minnesota and around the world made by companies that are committed to sustainable design and charitable initiatives.
Natural Element's product line includes a large selection of hand crafted jewelry made with recycled metals, conflict-free gemstones and reclaimed glass. Travelers will also find attractive one-of-a-kind handbags created from discarded leather goods as well as a vibrant array of purses made from recycled water bottles. Additionally, Natural Element carries green gifts such as hand-made vegetable-based soaps and organic children's toys for the last minuet shopper. Eco-friendly footwear, clothing and accessories are also available.
"Natural Element enhances the MSP shopping experience by giving travelers the opportunity to purchase fun, one of a kind items while supporting businesses dedicated to charitable and earth-friendly practices" said Jeff Hamiel, Executive Director of the Metropolitan Airports Commission.
Natural Element is located in Terminal 1 between security checkpoints 3 and 4 in the Airport Mall and is open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. 7 days a week. For more information visit www.ShopsatMSP.com