"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
Wed, Jan 12th, 2011
Posted in State of Minnesota
Posted in State of Minnesota
MINNEAPOLIS-Natural Element has opened at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) offering organic, recycled and sustainable clothing, footwear and accessories to the traveling public.
Located at Terminal 1, Natural Element is one of the first shops of its kind to offer all eco-conscious goods in an international airport setting. The store provides a unique shopping experience with items from Minnesota and around the world made by companies that are committed to sustainable design and charitable initiatives.
Natural Element's product line includes a large selection of hand crafted jewelry made with recycled metals, conflict-free gemstones and reclaimed glass. Travelers will also find attractive one-of-a-kind handbags created from discarded leather goods as well as a vibrant array of purses made from recycled water bottles. Additionally, Natural Element carries green gifts such as hand-made vegetable-based soaps and organic children's toys for the last minuet shopper. Eco-friendly footwear, clothing and accessories are also available.
"Natural Element enhances the MSP shopping experience by giving travelers the opportunity to purchase fun, one of a kind items while supporting businesses dedicated to charitable and earth-friendly practices" said Jeff Hamiel, Executive Director of the Metropolitan Airports Commission.
Natural Element is located in Terminal 1 between security checkpoints 3 and 4 in the Airport Mall and is open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. 7 days a week. For more information visit www.ShopsatMSP.com