"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, November 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
Wed, Jan 12th, 2011
Posted in State of Minnesota
Posted in State of Minnesota
MINNEAPOLIS-Natural Element has opened at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) offering organic, recycled and sustainable clothing, footwear and accessories to the traveling public.
Located at Terminal 1, Natural Element is one of the first shops of its kind to offer all eco-conscious goods in an international airport setting. The store provides a unique shopping experience with items from Minnesota and around the world made by companies that are committed to sustainable design and charitable initiatives.
Natural Element's product line includes a large selection of hand crafted jewelry made with recycled metals, conflict-free gemstones and reclaimed glass. Travelers will also find attractive one-of-a-kind handbags created from discarded leather goods as well as a vibrant array of purses made from recycled water bottles. Additionally, Natural Element carries green gifts such as hand-made vegetable-based soaps and organic children's toys for the last minuet shopper. Eco-friendly footwear, clothing and accessories are also available.
"Natural Element enhances the MSP shopping experience by giving travelers the opportunity to purchase fun, one of a kind items while supporting businesses dedicated to charitable and earth-friendly practices" said Jeff Hamiel, Executive Director of the Metropolitan Airports Commission.
Natural Element is located in Terminal 1 between security checkpoints 3 and 4 in the Airport Mall and is open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. 7 days a week. For more information visit www.ShopsatMSP.com