"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
- 7:48:14, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - Play Nice, just ignore Col. Gudmundson. He has an opinion about ... [Read More]
- 7:37:34, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: It is simply impossible to have a discussion with you since yo ... [Read More]
- 6:23:55, May 28th 2015 - Play nice - I grew up in a large family. We never owned a house, we always rented. ... [Read More]
- 3:29:21, May 28th 2015 - expat - Hey I grew up in Harmony and whenever I return, I am stunned at how run down ... [Read More]
Wed, Jan 12th, 2011
Posted in State of Minnesota
Posted in State of Minnesota
MINNEAPOLIS-Natural Element has opened at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) offering organic, recycled and sustainable clothing, footwear and accessories to the traveling public.
Located at Terminal 1, Natural Element is one of the first shops of its kind to offer all eco-conscious goods in an international airport setting. The store provides a unique shopping experience with items from Minnesota and around the world made by companies that are committed to sustainable design and charitable initiatives.
Natural Element's product line includes a large selection of hand crafted jewelry made with recycled metals, conflict-free gemstones and reclaimed glass. Travelers will also find attractive one-of-a-kind handbags created from discarded leather goods as well as a vibrant array of purses made from recycled water bottles. Additionally, Natural Element carries green gifts such as hand-made vegetable-based soaps and organic children's toys for the last minuet shopper. Eco-friendly footwear, clothing and accessories are also available.
"Natural Element enhances the MSP shopping experience by giving travelers the opportunity to purchase fun, one of a kind items while supporting businesses dedicated to charitable and earth-friendly practices" said Jeff Hamiel, Executive Director of the Metropolitan Airports Commission.
Natural Element is located in Terminal 1 between security checkpoints 3 and 4 in the Airport Mall and is open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. 7 days a week. For more information visit www.ShopsatMSP.com