"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:57:55, Apr 1st 2015 - Skunkpuppy - @BethShade and @Knewhimforseveralyears No matter what someone has done ... [Read More]
- 3:21:04, Mar 31st 2015 - doc - Not to mention ignoring science yet believing in fairy tales. ... [Read More]
- 12:16:25, Mar 31st 2015 - Vikefan 1 - To Left Winger: You choose to call what Reagan and Bush did as "tweak ... [Read More]
- 9:53:03, Mar 31st 2015 - left winger - vikefan please get you facts straight, What Regan did was a technical c ... [Read More]
- 2:52:28, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - Vikefan, The main difference between me an you is I have my own opinion. ... [Read More]
- 11:09:25, Mar 30th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Typical Obama violating protocol by using executive actions? Do you ... [Read More]
- 8:26:07, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - "To bypass the President of the United States and invite the leader of a f ... [Read More]
- 6:05:13, Mar 28th 2015 - Fillmore mom - I really enjoyed this article, too bad others used it as their persona ... [Read More]
- 12:29:12, Mar 28th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Thanks! About blindly following Obama and his governing policies, yo ... [Read More]
- 5:23:52, Mar 27th 2015 - Jimbo79 - Sure, small towns have overlapping news. It seems odd that one should foll ... [Read More]
Wed, Jan 12th, 2011
Posted in State of Minnesota
Posted in State of Minnesota
MINNEAPOLIS-Natural Element has opened at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) offering organic, recycled and sustainable clothing, footwear and accessories to the traveling public.
Located at Terminal 1, Natural Element is one of the first shops of its kind to offer all eco-conscious goods in an international airport setting. The store provides a unique shopping experience with items from Minnesota and around the world made by companies that are committed to sustainable design and charitable initiatives.
Natural Element's product line includes a large selection of hand crafted jewelry made with recycled metals, conflict-free gemstones and reclaimed glass. Travelers will also find attractive one-of-a-kind handbags created from discarded leather goods as well as a vibrant array of purses made from recycled water bottles. Additionally, Natural Element carries green gifts such as hand-made vegetable-based soaps and organic children's toys for the last minuet shopper. Eco-friendly footwear, clothing and accessories are also available.
"Natural Element enhances the MSP shopping experience by giving travelers the opportunity to purchase fun, one of a kind items while supporting businesses dedicated to charitable and earth-friendly practices" said Jeff Hamiel, Executive Director of the Metropolitan Airports Commission.
Natural Element is located in Terminal 1 between security checkpoints 3 and 4 in the Airport Mall and is open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. 7 days a week. For more information visit www.ShopsatMSP.com