"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:12, Oct 4th 2015 - Commonsense - And people on bikes, moterized scooters need to stay off the sidewalks ... [Read More]
- 5:11:54, Oct 3rd 2015 - Cityit - I can't believe a school with an enrollment this size can't control bullying. ... [Read More]
- 9:37:37, Oct 2nd 2015 - Steve of Steve's Kitchen YouTube - Hi Becky. Google sends me a little note when my ... [Read More]
- 7:27:38, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbulling - Op, spell check, just waiting ... [Read More]
- 6:14:53, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbullys - Cityit....Can't do that, I'm better than them! Once these kids turn 18, ... [Read More]
- 4:22:44, Oct 2nd 2015 - James1952 - Paul- A group of citizens has been asking questions and getting no answers ... [Read More]
- 2:27:40, Oct 2nd 2015 - Paul - Mr. Gudmundson, Once again you have declared war, rallied the troops and sent ... [Read More]
- 1:06:34, Oct 2nd 2015 - 1187 - Kidsrule- It seems to me that you wont even take the time of day to hear his ar ... [Read More]
- 11:41:12, Oct 2nd 2015 - Kidsrule - James1952, I will answer with, it is not worth the time of day to argue wi ... [Read More]
- 6:35:20, Oct 2nd 2015 - Cityit - I know of a good bully program. The dads of the bullied kids should beat the ... [Read More]
Wed, Jan 12th, 2011
Posted in State of Minnesota
Posted in State of Minnesota
MINNEAPOLIS-Natural Element has opened at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) offering organic, recycled and sustainable clothing, footwear and accessories to the traveling public.
Located at Terminal 1, Natural Element is one of the first shops of its kind to offer all eco-conscious goods in an international airport setting. The store provides a unique shopping experience with items from Minnesota and around the world made by companies that are committed to sustainable design and charitable initiatives.
Natural Element's product line includes a large selection of hand crafted jewelry made with recycled metals, conflict-free gemstones and reclaimed glass. Travelers will also find attractive one-of-a-kind handbags created from discarded leather goods as well as a vibrant array of purses made from recycled water bottles. Additionally, Natural Element carries green gifts such as hand-made vegetable-based soaps and organic children's toys for the last minuet shopper. Eco-friendly footwear, clothing and accessories are also available.
"Natural Element enhances the MSP shopping experience by giving travelers the opportunity to purchase fun, one of a kind items while supporting businesses dedicated to charitable and earth-friendly practices" said Jeff Hamiel, Executive Director of the Metropolitan Airports Commission.
Natural Element is located in Terminal 1 between security checkpoints 3 and 4 in the Airport Mall and is open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. 7 days a week. For more information visit www.ShopsatMSP.com