"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Sun, Jan 23rd, 2011
Posted in Agriculture
Posted in Agriculture
Rochester is one of the stops on the Tour de Forage, sponsored by the Southeast Minnesota Forage Council and MFA Winter Meeting and will feature keynote speakers Neal Martin and Paul Peterson. The event will be held at the UCR Heintz Center, Room HB 117, 1926 College View Rd SE, in Rochester on February 10.
Registration will start at 9:30 am with the program beginning at 10:00 am. The speakers and topics include: "Cover Crops Following Corn Silage & Soybean" Paul Porter, University of Minnesota; "What's New at the Dairy Forage Research Center?" Neal Martin, U.S. Dairy Forage Research Center; "Economics of Forage Handling" Chuck Schwartau, University of Minnesota Extension. Following lunch, "Alfalfa Yield & Persistence in Cropping Systems" Neal Martin; "Return on Investment of Your Forage System Fertilizer $$" Nick Schneider, University of Wisconsin Extension; and "Greener Grasses for Your Side of the Fence" Paul Peterson.
Registration in advance is $25 and at the door $30. Online registration is available at www.midwestforage.org or Midwest Forage Association, 4630 Churchill St., #1, St Paul MN 55126. Registration includes proceedings, meal, and presentations.