"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
Sun, Jan 23rd, 2011
Posted in Agriculture
Posted in Agriculture
Rochester is one of the stops on the Tour de Forage, sponsored by the Southeast Minnesota Forage Council and MFA Winter Meeting and will feature keynote speakers Neal Martin and Paul Peterson. The event will be held at the UCR Heintz Center, Room HB 117, 1926 College View Rd SE, in Rochester on February 10.
Registration will start at 9:30 am with the program beginning at 10:00 am. The speakers and topics include: "Cover Crops Following Corn Silage & Soybean" Paul Porter, University of Minnesota; "What's New at the Dairy Forage Research Center?" Neal Martin, U.S. Dairy Forage Research Center; "Economics of Forage Handling" Chuck Schwartau, University of Minnesota Extension. Following lunch, "Alfalfa Yield & Persistence in Cropping Systems" Neal Martin; "Return on Investment of Your Forage System Fertilizer $$" Nick Schneider, University of Wisconsin Extension; and "Greener Grasses for Your Side of the Fence" Paul Peterson.
Registration in advance is $25 and at the door $30. Online registration is available at www.midwestforage.org or Midwest Forage Association, 4630 Churchill St., #1, St Paul MN 55126. Registration includes proceedings, meal, and presentations.