"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, October 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
- 1:50:43, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - A reminder: Jesus hung out with and accepted prostitutes and thieves. Discr ... [Read More]
- 1:41:12, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - This is spot on. We need new leadership! Leadership that will work for the ... [Read More]
- 9:01:06, Oct 19th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - I just want to thank these wonderful people for coming t ... [Read More]
- 4:22:41, Oct 17th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - I don't see how this view differs from Davids' opponent, Thomas Trehus. ... [Read More]
Sun, Jan 23rd, 2011
Posted in Agriculture
Posted in Agriculture
Rochester is one of the stops on the Tour de Forage, sponsored by the Southeast Minnesota Forage Council and MFA Winter Meeting and will feature keynote speakers Neal Martin and Paul Peterson. The event will be held at the UCR Heintz Center, Room HB 117, 1926 College View Rd SE, in Rochester on February 10.
Registration will start at 9:30 am with the program beginning at 10:00 am. The speakers and topics include: "Cover Crops Following Corn Silage & Soybean" Paul Porter, University of Minnesota; "What's New at the Dairy Forage Research Center?" Neal Martin, U.S. Dairy Forage Research Center; "Economics of Forage Handling" Chuck Schwartau, University of Minnesota Extension. Following lunch, "Alfalfa Yield & Persistence in Cropping Systems" Neal Martin; "Return on Investment of Your Forage System Fertilizer $$" Nick Schneider, University of Wisconsin Extension; and "Greener Grasses for Your Side of the Fence" Paul Peterson.
Registration in advance is $25 and at the door $30. Online registration is available at www.midwestforage.org or Midwest Forage Association, 4630 Churchill St., #1, St Paul MN 55126. Registration includes proceedings, meal, and presentations.