"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, November 27th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Thu, Jan 27th, 2011
Posted in Business Announcements
Posted in Business Announcements
MANKATO, Minn. (January 25, 2011) - AgStar Financial Services' Board of Directors has approved the retirement of the 2001 patronage allocations. With the 2001 retirement, AgStar will have distributed $13.9 million in earnings to nearly 9,000 eligible stockholders.
"We're excited that our financial strength has allowed us to retire the 2001 patronage allocations," stated Lowell Schafer, Chairperson of AgStar's Board of Directors. The program adds value to stockholders who already benefit from AgStar's expertise and competitive financing. "As a financial cooperative, we're pleased to share a portion of profits with the individuals who have helped build our success. This cash patronage retirement is just one of the many ways that ownership pays for AgStar stockholders."
The patronage program was implemented in 1998 and targets a 7-10 year retirement timeframe of non-qualified dividends. Yearly allocations are based on company earnings and the amount of products or services a stockholder purchases from AgStar during the year. AgStar has allocated $259 million in patronage dividends and retired over $40 million to qualified stockholders.
AgStar Financial Services, ACA, headquartered in Mankato, Minn., employs more than 650 full-time team members. The company is part of the national Farm Credit System and has a public mission to serve 69 counties in Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin. AgStar's industry specialization, client segments and market delivery systems result in diversification nationwide. The company has expertise in the corn, soybean, swine, dairy and bio-energy industries. AgStar has developed successful programs in loans, leases, crop insurance, tax services, accounting, consulting and rural home mortgages. As a value-added financial services cooperative, AgStar allocates patronage dividends to its 13,000 stockholders. Visit www.AgStar.com for more information.