"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, March 8th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Thu, Jan 27th, 2011
Posted in Business Announcements
Posted in Business Announcements
MANKATO, Minn. (January 25, 2011) - AgStar Financial Services' Board of Directors has approved the retirement of the 2001 patronage allocations. With the 2001 retirement, AgStar will have distributed $13.9 million in earnings to nearly 9,000 eligible stockholders.
"We're excited that our financial strength has allowed us to retire the 2001 patronage allocations," stated Lowell Schafer, Chairperson of AgStar's Board of Directors. The program adds value to stockholders who already benefit from AgStar's expertise and competitive financing. "As a financial cooperative, we're pleased to share a portion of profits with the individuals who have helped build our success. This cash patronage retirement is just one of the many ways that ownership pays for AgStar stockholders."
The patronage program was implemented in 1998 and targets a 7-10 year retirement timeframe of non-qualified dividends. Yearly allocations are based on company earnings and the amount of products or services a stockholder purchases from AgStar during the year. AgStar has allocated $259 million in patronage dividends and retired over $40 million to qualified stockholders.
AgStar Financial Services, ACA, headquartered in Mankato, Minn., employs more than 650 full-time team members. The company is part of the national Farm Credit System and has a public mission to serve 69 counties in Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin. AgStar's industry specialization, client segments and market delivery systems result in diversification nationwide. The company has expertise in the corn, soybean, swine, dairy and bio-energy industries. AgStar has developed successful programs in loans, leases, crop insurance, tax services, accounting, consulting and rural home mortgages. As a value-added financial services cooperative, AgStar allocates patronage dividends to its 13,000 stockholders. Visit www.AgStar.com for more information.