"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 10th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:41:33, Dec 10th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV 85, I'm still waiting for a reply! Don't tell me you decided to take ... [Read More]
- 8:27:28, Dec 10th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Greetings Mark, I agree with much of your analysis, but to me it's reall ... [Read More]
- 11:49:51, Dec 9th 2016 - Mark Kottman - Conservative or liberal, both sides agree that some changes are needed ... [Read More]
- 6:43:37, Dec 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Jen, you really feel that way? Why? You must feel he accomplished somethi ... [Read More]
- 6:32:12, Dec 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Thomas, It is. I''ll reserve judjement and keep watching. ... [Read More]
- 3:54:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - 1. I support the facts. I don't support a party for party's sake. I su ... [Read More]
- 3:01:14, Dec 8th 2016 - Jen - He will be missed and I am grateful that we had him for eight years. And I'm ho ... [Read More]
- 1:19:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, someone who tells me he is not affiliated with the Democrat Part ... [Read More]
- 10:48:13, Dec 8th 2016 - doc - Go trump: If you actually worked you would realize that medicare is deducted fr ... [Read More]
- 9:51:57, Dec 8th 2016 - truthsayer - Yes tweakers are low, what's worse? FC LAW "ENFORCEMENT" who are complici ... [Read More]
Thu, Jan 27th, 2011
Posted in Business Announcements
Posted in Business Announcements
MANKATO, Minn. (January 25, 2011) - AgStar Financial Services' Board of Directors has approved the retirement of the 2001 patronage allocations. With the 2001 retirement, AgStar will have distributed $13.9 million in earnings to nearly 9,000 eligible stockholders.
"We're excited that our financial strength has allowed us to retire the 2001 patronage allocations," stated Lowell Schafer, Chairperson of AgStar's Board of Directors. The program adds value to stockholders who already benefit from AgStar's expertise and competitive financing. "As a financial cooperative, we're pleased to share a portion of profits with the individuals who have helped build our success. This cash patronage retirement is just one of the many ways that ownership pays for AgStar stockholders."
The patronage program was implemented in 1998 and targets a 7-10 year retirement timeframe of non-qualified dividends. Yearly allocations are based on company earnings and the amount of products or services a stockholder purchases from AgStar during the year. AgStar has allocated $259 million in patronage dividends and retired over $40 million to qualified stockholders.
AgStar Financial Services, ACA, headquartered in Mankato, Minn., employs more than 650 full-time team members. The company is part of the national Farm Credit System and has a public mission to serve 69 counties in Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin. AgStar's industry specialization, client segments and market delivery systems result in diversification nationwide. The company has expertise in the corn, soybean, swine, dairy and bio-energy industries. AgStar has developed successful programs in loans, leases, crop insurance, tax services, accounting, consulting and rural home mortgages. As a value-added financial services cooperative, AgStar allocates patronage dividends to its 13,000 stockholders. Visit www.AgStar.com for more information.