"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, Jan 28th, 2011
Posted in Court
Posted in Court
Appearing before Judge Robert R. Benson in District Court on Monday, January 24, 2011, was Ty Allen Burgeson, a 26-year old male from Wykoff. Mr. Burgeson is charged with one count of domestic assault by strangulation, one count of assault in the fifth degree, one count of domestic assault, and one count of disorderly conduct. If convicted on all four counts, he could face a maximum penalty of up to three years in prison and 270 days in county jail, along with fines totaling up to $8,000.00. On November 13, 2010, Fillmore County Sheriff's deputy officer Sgt. Brian Miner was dispatched to the home of Glenn Winslow regarding a domestic complaint that had taken place between him and the defendant, Ty Burgeson. While investigating this dispute, Mr. Winslow also filed charges against Mr. Burgeson. Sgt. Miner interviewed Mr. Winslow on November 16. During that interview Mr. Winslow said that he and the defendant had gotten into an argument and alleged that during the argument the defendant had grabbed him by the throat and began choking him. It was at this point that Mr. Winslow punched the defendant in the eye and said he was defending himself in his own home. Judge Benson set unconditional bail at $7,000.00. Mr. Burgeson's next court appearance is scheduled for February 14, 2011.