"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, March 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
Do you think rules and regulations will change in regards to keeping animals in captivity at amusement parks such as Sea World?
Fri, Feb 25th, 2011
Posted in Sports
Posted in Sports
For the Kingsland gal's, the name of the game versus R-P was 'fighting back.' From the tip, the Knights found themselves behind. In a defensive battle, Kingsland struggled to the tune of hitting one first-half three-pointer. It did give the home squad a rare lead at the half, 21-20. Out of the intermission, R-P's execution allowed them to again commandeer the lead. Kingsland scored only one field goal in the first 11:19 of the second stanza. Cheyenne Losey then made their second, a second three. Still, R-P led. In the final 5 minutes, things got interesting. Makayla Pruter hit a timely three (Knights 34, Trojans 31). Knight star Molly Greiner fouled out, seemingly giving R-P an advantage. Lindsey Tart then hit a three (Knights 39, Trojans 36). It sparked an 11-4 run composed of fouls shots (15-22 for the game) and a key Nicole Swanson rebound and put back. The Knights walked away with a 47-40 victory. After missing 12 of their first 13 threes, they made three of their last four. Greiner (13 and 7) and Losey (11) paced Kingsland. Laura Rislove had 10 & 7, Amy Todd 9, and Kenzie Lind 10 rebounds and 9 assists for R-P.