"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:35:14, Dec 28th 2014 - smjb - Our U.S. policies, politics and president are being directed and influenced wa ... [Read More]
- 7:15:19, Dec 28th 2014 - country girl - Right on! ... [Read More]
- 5:30:05, Dec 28th 2014 - not happy - Nope ... [Read More]
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 25th, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Therapeutic Massage can help you feel good at any age. Therapeutic Massage can help improve your general health, address any problems or conditions you might have, and enhance your quality of life.
Some physical effects of aging can be a decrease in your mobility and muscle strength, less tissue elasticity, slower nerve conduction, and loss of bone mass are just to name a few.
Some beneficial effects of Therapeutic Massage for older adults are:
Enhancement of general health by helping promote well-nourished and healthy skin, improving circulation of your blood and lymph nodes and improves your immune system functions.
Reduces effects of stress physically and mentally. It can also reduce muscular tension that usually comes with discomfort, improves sleep.
Especially important is mobility and independence. For the elderly, Therapeutic Massage can help you keep the flexibility and strength you need for every day activities such as getting up and out of a chair, walking, climbing stairs, driving.
It is very important for the elderly if you are under the care of a doctor for a medical condition to speak with him or her before you schedule your massage, to find out if there are any restrictions your therapist should know about.
206 Main St., Chatfield, MN Ph: 507-867-3120
Tues., 7am-3pm Thurs., 3-6pm F 12-2pm
124 Main St., Preston, MN 507-765-3881
Mon & Wed., 7:30am-5:15pm, Tues., 4:30-7pm,Thurs., 7:30-11:30am, Fri., 6:30-11am