"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, March 9th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 25th, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Therapeutic Massage can help you feel good at any age. Therapeutic Massage can help improve your general health, address any problems or conditions you might have, and enhance your quality of life.
Some physical effects of aging can be a decrease in your mobility and muscle strength, less tissue elasticity, slower nerve conduction, and loss of bone mass are just to name a few.
Some beneficial effects of Therapeutic Massage for older adults are:
Enhancement of general health by helping promote well-nourished and healthy skin, improving circulation of your blood and lymph nodes and improves your immune system functions.
Reduces effects of stress physically and mentally. It can also reduce muscular tension that usually comes with discomfort, improves sleep.
Especially important is mobility and independence. For the elderly, Therapeutic Massage can help you keep the flexibility and strength you need for every day activities such as getting up and out of a chair, walking, climbing stairs, driving.
It is very important for the elderly if you are under the care of a doctor for a medical condition to speak with him or her before you schedule your massage, to find out if there are any restrictions your therapist should know about.
206 Main St., Chatfield, MN Ph: 507-867-3120
Tues., 7am-3pm Thurs., 3-6pm F 12-2pm
124 Main St., Preston, MN 507-765-3881
Mon & Wed., 7:30am-5:15pm, Tues., 4:30-7pm,Thurs., 7:30-11:30am, Fri., 6:30-11am