"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 10th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:39:52, Oct 9th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - As someone who was a student at Kingsland from it's beginning, pare ... [Read More]
- 11:23:47, Oct 9th 2015 - Go Falcons!! - I'd like to give a huge shout out to Fillmore Centrals Volleyball coac ... [Read More]
- 9:10:55, Oct 7th 2015 - @ Concerned - I have wondered about this too. Most of the Wykoff kids don't even go t ... [Read More]
- 2:53:37, Oct 6th 2015 - Concerned - Has the school board & administration ever checked into why so many studen ... [Read More]
- 9:58:41, Oct 6th 2015 - - Why don't you run for school board, SomethingNeedsToBeDone? Write-in candidates we ... [Read More]
- 2:05:39, Oct 5th 2015 - Paul - The Quaran does not tell Muslims to kill non-muslims. In fact it says Muslims a ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Oct 5th 2015 - GoldenRule - Let us be mindful of the Golden Rule and how we treat others. Be careful ... [Read More]
- 11:32:26, Oct 5th 2015 - SomethingNeedsToBeDone - Are people blind?? How can they continue to use a facility ... [Read More]
- 11:23:54, Oct 5th 2015 - James1952 - Pig poker- what did you crybaby vote yes losers do both times you lost th ... [Read More]
- 10:51:29, Oct 5th 2015 - Pig poker - We all know why Jon Peterson doesn't want the school, he's mad because he ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 25th, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Therapeutic Massage can help you feel good at any age. Therapeutic Massage can help improve your general health, address any problems or conditions you might have, and enhance your quality of life.
Some physical effects of aging can be a decrease in your mobility and muscle strength, less tissue elasticity, slower nerve conduction, and loss of bone mass are just to name a few.
Some beneficial effects of Therapeutic Massage for older adults are:
Enhancement of general health by helping promote well-nourished and healthy skin, improving circulation of your blood and lymph nodes and improves your immune system functions.
Reduces effects of stress physically and mentally. It can also reduce muscular tension that usually comes with discomfort, improves sleep.
Especially important is mobility and independence. For the elderly, Therapeutic Massage can help you keep the flexibility and strength you need for every day activities such as getting up and out of a chair, walking, climbing stairs, driving.
It is very important for the elderly if you are under the care of a doctor for a medical condition to speak with him or her before you schedule your massage, to find out if there are any restrictions your therapist should know about.
206 Main St., Chatfield, MN Ph: 507-867-3120
Tues., 7am-3pm Thurs., 3-6pm F 12-2pm
124 Main St., Preston, MN 507-765-3881
Mon & Wed., 7:30am-5:15pm, Tues., 4:30-7pm,Thurs., 7:30-11:30am, Fri., 6:30-11am