"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Feb 25th, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Therapeutic Massage can help you feel good at any age. Therapeutic Massage can help improve your general health, address any problems or conditions you might have, and enhance your quality of life.
Some physical effects of aging can be a decrease in your mobility and muscle strength, less tissue elasticity, slower nerve conduction, and loss of bone mass are just to name a few.
Some beneficial effects of Therapeutic Massage for older adults are:
Enhancement of general health by helping promote well-nourished and healthy skin, improving circulation of your blood and lymph nodes and improves your immune system functions.
Reduces effects of stress physically and mentally. It can also reduce muscular tension that usually comes with discomfort, improves sleep.
Especially important is mobility and independence. For the elderly, Therapeutic Massage can help you keep the flexibility and strength you need for every day activities such as getting up and out of a chair, walking, climbing stairs, driving.
It is very important for the elderly if you are under the care of a doctor for a medical condition to speak with him or her before you schedule your massage, to find out if there are any restrictions your therapist should know about.
206 Main St., Chatfield, MN Ph: 507-867-3120
Tues., 7am-3pm Thurs., 3-6pm F 12-2pm
124 Main St., Preston, MN 507-765-3881
Mon & Wed., 7:30am-5:15pm, Tues., 4:30-7pm,Thurs., 7:30-11:30am, Fri., 6:30-11am