"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, November 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 25th, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Therapeutic Massage can help you feel good at any age. Therapeutic Massage can help improve your general health, address any problems or conditions you might have, and enhance your quality of life.
Some physical effects of aging can be a decrease in your mobility and muscle strength, less tissue elasticity, slower nerve conduction, and loss of bone mass are just to name a few.
Some beneficial effects of Therapeutic Massage for older adults are:
Enhancement of general health by helping promote well-nourished and healthy skin, improving circulation of your blood and lymph nodes and improves your immune system functions.
Reduces effects of stress physically and mentally. It can also reduce muscular tension that usually comes with discomfort, improves sleep.
Especially important is mobility and independence. For the elderly, Therapeutic Massage can help you keep the flexibility and strength you need for every day activities such as getting up and out of a chair, walking, climbing stairs, driving.
It is very important for the elderly if you are under the care of a doctor for a medical condition to speak with him or her before you schedule your massage, to find out if there are any restrictions your therapist should know about.
206 Main St., Chatfield, MN Ph: 507-867-3120
Tues., 7am-3pm Thurs., 3-6pm F 12-2pm
124 Main St., Preston, MN 507-765-3881
Mon & Wed., 7:30am-5:15pm, Tues., 4:30-7pm,Thurs., 7:30-11:30am, Fri., 6:30-11am