"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles Kleine, 71, of Estherville, formerly of Chatfield, died September 25, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Born Jan. 5, 1931, in Dunnell, Minn., he attended Sherburn, Minn., schools and served in the Army from 1951 to 1953. On Nov. 30, 1957, he married Leona Swalve at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. Mr. Kleine worked for Peoples Natural Gas for 37 years and was a district manager for southeast Minnesota in Chatfield. He was a member of Redeemer Lutheran Church in Estherville and enjoyed woodworking, trains and miniature tractors. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Marsha Ellen (Michael) Kurkowski of Shoreview, Minn., and Cheri Marie (Tyrone) Larson of Isanti, Minn.; three grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; a brother, Robert (Lois) of Hot Springs, S.D.; and a sister, Norma Jean Olson of Fairmont, Minn. A sister and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Charles Kleine was Sept. 28, 2002 at Henry-Olson-Fuhrman Funeral Chapel in Estherville, Iowa, with the Rev. Linda Kersten officiating. Burial was in East Side Cemetery in Estherville.