"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:04, Jun 18th 2013 - cabraden1 - I salute you Colonel Overland. Your were my c.o. at Rockville Naval Air ... [Read More]
- 7:10:46, Jun 13th 2013 - chipperlee - Seems to be a well written article, except maybe Silica Sand is used in ... [Read More]
- 12:02:15, Jun 9th 2013 - getthefacts - The problem here lies in the fact that girls were repeatedly told "if y ... [Read More]
- 10:45:32, Jun 7th 2013 - Jo mom for 6yrs - Mr. Ehler hit the nail on the head. I agree with the religious con ... [Read More]
- 2:47:58, Jun 7th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 9:06:21, Jun 6th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 2:05:29, Jun 6th 2013 - Kim Wentworth - The number one rule in a debate: 1) if the person from the opposite si ... [Read More]
- 12:42:18, Jun 4th 2013 - EW - For someone that is always spouting religious rhetoric, you try to come off as a ... [Read More]
- 11:32:18, May 31st 2013 - JO PLAYER - This is unfair to us girls. Morrie Miller is not getting canceled but J ... [Read More]
- 8:25:34, May 29th 2013 - RP - Why is Mr. Ehler involving himself with non-school activities? Is he going after ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles Kleine, 71, of Estherville, formerly of Chatfield, died September 25, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Born Jan. 5, 1931, in Dunnell, Minn., he attended Sherburn, Minn., schools and served in the Army from 1951 to 1953. On Nov. 30, 1957, he married Leona Swalve at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. Mr. Kleine worked for Peoples Natural Gas for 37 years and was a district manager for southeast Minnesota in Chatfield. He was a member of Redeemer Lutheran Church in Estherville and enjoyed woodworking, trains and miniature tractors. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Marsha Ellen (Michael) Kurkowski of Shoreview, Minn., and Cheri Marie (Tyrone) Larson of Isanti, Minn.; three grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; a brother, Robert (Lois) of Hot Springs, S.D.; and a sister, Norma Jean Olson of Fairmont, Minn. A sister and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Charles Kleine was Sept. 28, 2002 at Henry-Olson-Fuhrman Funeral Chapel in Estherville, Iowa, with the Rev. Linda Kersten officiating. Burial was in East Side Cemetery in Estherville.