"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:54, Oct 20th 2014 - Joel Hovland - Why do kids need a new school? Answer, they don’t! For the past 6 ... [Read More]
- 6:45:12, Oct 20th 2014 - olliesemn - Thank you mayor for defending the ruling minority,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Not ... [Read More]
- 2:15:32, Oct 20th 2014 - curiosity... - Just out of curiosity for what reason is it that you believe Mr. Kaase ... [Read More]
- 10:10:04, Oct 20th 2014 - Facts - We are voting on a complete package this time. The last vote was a chopped ... [Read More]
- 9:37:50, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "I say they should respect the wishes of the voters as they were clearly told ... [Read More]
- 9:22:29, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "R-P administration and the “Vote Yes” group say we should show respect f ... [Read More]
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles Kleine, 71, of Estherville, formerly of Chatfield, died September 25, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Born Jan. 5, 1931, in Dunnell, Minn., he attended Sherburn, Minn., schools and served in the Army from 1951 to 1953. On Nov. 30, 1957, he married Leona Swalve at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. Mr. Kleine worked for Peoples Natural Gas for 37 years and was a district manager for southeast Minnesota in Chatfield. He was a member of Redeemer Lutheran Church in Estherville and enjoyed woodworking, trains and miniature tractors. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Marsha Ellen (Michael) Kurkowski of Shoreview, Minn., and Cheri Marie (Tyrone) Larson of Isanti, Minn.; three grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; a brother, Robert (Lois) of Hot Springs, S.D.; and a sister, Norma Jean Olson of Fairmont, Minn. A sister and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Charles Kleine was Sept. 28, 2002 at Henry-Olson-Fuhrman Funeral Chapel in Estherville, Iowa, with the Rev. Linda Kersten officiating. Burial was in East Side Cemetery in Estherville.