"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:26:17, May 5th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Vikefan- lets take your scenario a little further since you seem to ... [Read More]
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles Kleine, 71, of Estherville, formerly of Chatfield, died September 25, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Born Jan. 5, 1931, in Dunnell, Minn., he attended Sherburn, Minn., schools and served in the Army from 1951 to 1953. On Nov. 30, 1957, he married Leona Swalve at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. Mr. Kleine worked for Peoples Natural Gas for 37 years and was a district manager for southeast Minnesota in Chatfield. He was a member of Redeemer Lutheran Church in Estherville and enjoyed woodworking, trains and miniature tractors. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Marsha Ellen (Michael) Kurkowski of Shoreview, Minn., and Cheri Marie (Tyrone) Larson of Isanti, Minn.; three grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; a brother, Robert (Lois) of Hot Springs, S.D.; and a sister, Norma Jean Olson of Fairmont, Minn. A sister and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Charles Kleine was Sept. 28, 2002 at Henry-Olson-Fuhrman Funeral Chapel in Estherville, Iowa, with the Rev. Linda Kersten officiating. Burial was in East Side Cemetery in Estherville.