"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, December 7th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:36:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - I'm going to give all of the senile citizens who voted him in the big HOO HA whe ... [Read More]
- 8:32:10, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Now the republican congress is threatening to shut down the government if Drumpf ... [Read More]
- 8:08:11, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, if I misread your politics, I apologize. I promise to watch furt ... [Read More]
- 7:54:51, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, now there's the Left Wing Zealot we have come to know and love. Aw ... [Read More]
- 5:51:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Republicans don't believe in facts. ... [Read More]
- 5:49:27, Dec 7th 2016 - livin' the dream - Tweakers are the lowest form of life. ... [Read More]
- 3:18:08, Dec 6th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I do find it interesting that, although all I've done is a ... [Read More]
- 1:05:28, Dec 6th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye63 So nearly 3 million more votes for Clinton than Trump means nothing ... [Read More]
- 11:04:07, Dec 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, you did get an answer from the American people in a very substa ... [Read More]
- 4:13:12, Dec 5th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63, There was no response to my question when people voted. M ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles Kleine, 71, of Estherville, formerly of Chatfield, died September 25, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Born Jan. 5, 1931, in Dunnell, Minn., he attended Sherburn, Minn., schools and served in the Army from 1951 to 1953. On Nov. 30, 1957, he married Leona Swalve at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. Mr. Kleine worked for Peoples Natural Gas for 37 years and was a district manager for southeast Minnesota in Chatfield. He was a member of Redeemer Lutheran Church in Estherville and enjoyed woodworking, trains and miniature tractors. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Marsha Ellen (Michael) Kurkowski of Shoreview, Minn., and Cheri Marie (Tyrone) Larson of Isanti, Minn.; three grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; a brother, Robert (Lois) of Hot Springs, S.D.; and a sister, Norma Jean Olson of Fairmont, Minn. A sister and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Charles Kleine was Sept. 28, 2002 at Henry-Olson-Fuhrman Funeral Chapel in Estherville, Iowa, with the Rev. Linda Kersten officiating. Burial was in East Side Cemetery in Estherville.