"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, January 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edith Betz-Krier, 64, died Sept. 24, 2002, in Redlands, Calif. Edith Forsythe was born Sept. 18, 1938, in Houston. She married Robert Betz in 1957 and they divorced. She married Gary John Krier on Dec. 5, 1999, in Palm Springs, Calif. She was a member of the Emmanuel House in Palm Desert, Calif., and a member of AA for 15 years.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Carre A. Thoen of Rosemount, Minn., and Vicki J. Wilson of Rochester; a son, Michael R. Betz of Wabasha; six grandchildren; a sister, Rebecca Kopp of Venice, Calif.; and a brother, Robert D. Forsythe of Lake Elmo, Minn. A memorial service for Edith Betz-Krier of Thousand Palms, Calif., formerly of Houston, was Sept. 28, 2002 in Ramon Chapel of PalmSpring Mortuary in Cathedral City, Calif.