"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
- 10:03:19, Jul 20th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul and the song writer- forgot your spellcheck / the glaciers and ... [Read More]
- 8:42:34, Jul 19th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, Paul and livin' the dream. ... [Read More]
- 2:22:27, Jul 19th 2015 - Paul - I was once told and truly believe, "Never argue with an idiot. You can't win a ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edith Betz-Krier, 64, died Sept. 24, 2002, in Redlands, Calif. Edith Forsythe was born Sept. 18, 1938, in Houston. She married Robert Betz in 1957 and they divorced. She married Gary John Krier on Dec. 5, 1999, in Palm Springs, Calif. She was a member of the Emmanuel House in Palm Desert, Calif., and a member of AA for 15 years.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Carre A. Thoen of Rosemount, Minn., and Vicki J. Wilson of Rochester; a son, Michael R. Betz of Wabasha; six grandchildren; a sister, Rebecca Kopp of Venice, Calif.; and a brother, Robert D. Forsythe of Lake Elmo, Minn. A memorial service for Edith Betz-Krier of Thousand Palms, Calif., formerly of Houston, was Sept. 28, 2002 in Ramon Chapel of PalmSpring Mortuary in Cathedral City, Calif.