"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:21:09, Jul 29th 2016 - Hum - Boy, has harmony changed! It's not like that now! ... [Read More]
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edith Betz-Krier, 64, died Sept. 24, 2002, in Redlands, Calif. Edith Forsythe was born Sept. 18, 1938, in Houston. She married Robert Betz in 1957 and they divorced. She married Gary John Krier on Dec. 5, 1999, in Palm Springs, Calif. She was a member of the Emmanuel House in Palm Desert, Calif., and a member of AA for 15 years.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Carre A. Thoen of Rosemount, Minn., and Vicki J. Wilson of Rochester; a son, Michael R. Betz of Wabasha; six grandchildren; a sister, Rebecca Kopp of Venice, Calif.; and a brother, Robert D. Forsythe of Lake Elmo, Minn. A memorial service for Edith Betz-Krier of Thousand Palms, Calif., formerly of Houston, was Sept. 28, 2002 in Ramon Chapel of PalmSpring Mortuary in Cathedral City, Calif.