"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
- 12:42:02, Sep 26th 2016 - Uh huh - Yes, let's turn Harmony into a police state because you heard a 'rummer'. ... [Read More]
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
- 2:32:54, Sep 20th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - at the group here- God gave us a brain, intelligence, communication, ... [Read More]
- 11:05:14, Sep 20th 2016 - DRousse - It's not FLUSHABLE wipes that cause the problem; they are too weak. It is ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edith Betz-Krier, 64, died Sept. 24, 2002, in Redlands, Calif. Edith Forsythe was born Sept. 18, 1938, in Houston. She married Robert Betz in 1957 and they divorced. She married Gary John Krier on Dec. 5, 1999, in Palm Springs, Calif. She was a member of the Emmanuel House in Palm Desert, Calif., and a member of AA for 15 years.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Carre A. Thoen of Rosemount, Minn., and Vicki J. Wilson of Rochester; a son, Michael R. Betz of Wabasha; six grandchildren; a sister, Rebecca Kopp of Venice, Calif.; and a brother, Robert D. Forsythe of Lake Elmo, Minn. A memorial service for Edith Betz-Krier of Thousand Palms, Calif., formerly of Houston, was Sept. 28, 2002 in Ramon Chapel of PalmSpring Mortuary in Cathedral City, Calif.