"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 7th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
- 12:16:49, Feb 6th 2016 - EagleGolfer - @Mr. Terbeest Oh, yeah, I get it. All those Chicago gang killings ov ... [Read More]
- 11:38:29, Feb 6th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 Okay, I got it. You never have written a signed commentary to the ... [Read More]
- 10:44:04, Feb 6th 2016 - - Such drama. JUMP, I have a spare life jacket I'll give you for free. ... [Read More]
- 4:32:19, Feb 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr. Terbeest, You have described the modus operando of the ultra liberal c ... [Read More]
- 8:40:46, Feb 5th 2016 - - Not quite like that, the ship can sail any way it wishes but why am I forced to pay ... [Read More]
- 6:21:28, Feb 5th 2016 - respect - Reply to whocarez: Saying that they can travel to Minneapolis is both disre ... [Read More]
- 3:13:15, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - OK, this is a bizarre situation. You guys are doing exactly what you are a ... [Read More]
- 2:57:00, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Hawkeye 63 Give me the date & year of the FCJ in which your opinion piec ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edith Betz-Krier, 64, died Sept. 24, 2002, in Redlands, Calif. Edith Forsythe was born Sept. 18, 1938, in Houston. She married Robert Betz in 1957 and they divorced. She married Gary John Krier on Dec. 5, 1999, in Palm Springs, Calif. She was a member of the Emmanuel House in Palm Desert, Calif., and a member of AA for 15 years.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Carre A. Thoen of Rosemount, Minn., and Vicki J. Wilson of Rochester; a son, Michael R. Betz of Wabasha; six grandchildren; a sister, Rebecca Kopp of Venice, Calif.; and a brother, Robert D. Forsythe of Lake Elmo, Minn. A memorial service for Edith Betz-Krier of Thousand Palms, Calif., formerly of Houston, was Sept. 28, 2002 in Ramon Chapel of PalmSpring Mortuary in Cathedral City, Calif.