"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:27:18, Jun 3rd 2015 - SV80 - To ha: I'm not sure I get your point. You say "your first sentence is Wentwor ... [Read More]
- 10:22:08, Jun 3rd 2015 - ha - "Wentworth. Doesn't seem sporting to engage someone who can't spell 3rd grade wo ... [Read More]
- 2:36:11, Jun 2nd 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Trying to see the point of Yvonne's letter. A law was passed regarding fri ... [Read More]
- 9:52:43, Jun 1st 2015 - SV80 - Wentworth. Doesn't seem sporting to engage someone who can't spell 3rd grade ... [Read More]
- 3:40:30, Jun 1st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Congratulations Girls! You all did a super job. What a wonderful ... [Read More]
- 2:46:35, Jun 1st 2015 - sbearbow - Babe (Mom to the Twins), really needs your help. She has injured her groin ... [Read More]
- 2:34:00, Jun 1st 2015 - doc - @ doc and sv80- why don't you two go get a room some where We can just do it ... [Read More]
- 2:12:48, Jun 1st 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- the news of the your global warming FARCE is on to some degree ... [Read More]
- 1:59:15, Jun 1st 2015 - lol - 2nd place is the first lossers. Then the girls go home and cry. Lol. Most of you ... [Read More]
- 1:55:05, Jun 1st 2015 - wow - So, you people are funny. Do u remember in history class about the glaciers that ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Kenneth John Erding Sr, 82, of Wykoff, died Oct. 9, 2002 at Stewartville Care Center.
He was born Feb. 3, 1920 to John and Cecelia (Hart) Erding in Plainview Township, Wabasha County. He attended school in Winona, Plainview and Grand Meadow and graduated from Stewartville High School in 1938. After attending Dunwoody Business College in Minneapolis, he enlisted in the Navy in 1940. He served on a destroyer in the Pacific and after his discharge in 1946 joined his parents and brothers in operating Erding Grocery in Wykoff. On June 15, 1948, he married Mariette A. Johns in Winona. They lived in Wykoff until June of 2001, when they moved to Root River Estates in Stewartville. He served as postmaster at Wykoff from 1950 until retiring in 1980. He was an avid hunter and gardener, liked animals and played football and baseball. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Kent (Arlene) and Jeff (Cindy), both of Wykoff, and Gregg (Lori) of Chatfield; a daughter, Sandy (Doug) Dose of Rochester; 16 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and two sisters, Dorothy Anderson of Rochester and Vivian Carrol of Winona. He was preceded in death by two sisters and a brother. A funeral Mass for Kenneth John Erding Sr. was Oct. 12, 2002 at St. Kilian Catholic Church in Wykoff. The Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiated and burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.