"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:30:33, May 5th 2015 - FountainFarmer - what? you can direct your questions towards Sgt. Christianson at the ... [Read More]
- 12:26:17, May 5th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Vikefan- lets take your scenario a little further since you seem to ... [Read More]
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles (Charlie) Clark, age 3, of St. Paul, passed away Oct. 7, 2002, after battling liver cancer.
Charlie entered the world fighting, born 4 months prematurely. Through Godís grace, medical miracles, and the love of his family and friends, Charlie grew into a strong, bright, exuberant little boy who dearly loved his hard-won life. For too brief a time, he brightened the lives of his parents, Paul and Terese, devoted big brother Liam, and baby brother Jack. Charlie lived his life surrounded by the love of his extended family and countless friends. We cherished his life, mourn his death, and will carry him in our hearts, until we meet again. We give thanks for the remarkable nurses, doctors, therapists and teachers who cared for Charlie throughout his life. Charlie is survived by his great-grandparents Bill and Orliee Kiehne of Harmony, great-grandmother Maxine Kuehnast (Austin, MN) formerly of Lanesboro, and grandparents Richard and Annette Kiehne of Austin, MN. The funeral was October 10, 2002, Charlie's fourth birthday, at St. Matthew's Episcopal Church in St. Paul.