"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles (Charlie) Clark, age 3, of St. Paul, passed away Oct. 7, 2002, after battling liver cancer.
Charlie entered the world fighting, born 4 months prematurely. Through Godís grace, medical miracles, and the love of his family and friends, Charlie grew into a strong, bright, exuberant little boy who dearly loved his hard-won life. For too brief a time, he brightened the lives of his parents, Paul and Terese, devoted big brother Liam, and baby brother Jack. Charlie lived his life surrounded by the love of his extended family and countless friends. We cherished his life, mourn his death, and will carry him in our hearts, until we meet again. We give thanks for the remarkable nurses, doctors, therapists and teachers who cared for Charlie throughout his life. Charlie is survived by his great-grandparents Bill and Orliee Kiehne of Harmony, great-grandmother Maxine Kuehnast (Austin, MN) formerly of Lanesboro, and grandparents Richard and Annette Kiehne of Austin, MN. The funeral was October 10, 2002, Charlie's fourth birthday, at St. Matthew's Episcopal Church in St. Paul.