"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 24th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:44:26, May 21st 2013 - airmaxs52274 - Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your a ... [Read More]
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles (Charlie) Clark, age 3, of St. Paul, passed away Oct. 7, 2002, after battling liver cancer.
Charlie entered the world fighting, born 4 months prematurely. Through Godís grace, medical miracles, and the love of his family and friends, Charlie grew into a strong, bright, exuberant little boy who dearly loved his hard-won life. For too brief a time, he brightened the lives of his parents, Paul and Terese, devoted big brother Liam, and baby brother Jack. Charlie lived his life surrounded by the love of his extended family and countless friends. We cherished his life, mourn his death, and will carry him in our hearts, until we meet again. We give thanks for the remarkable nurses, doctors, therapists and teachers who cared for Charlie throughout his life. Charlie is survived by his great-grandparents Bill and Orliee Kiehne of Harmony, great-grandmother Maxine Kuehnast (Austin, MN) formerly of Lanesboro, and grandparents Richard and Annette Kiehne of Austin, MN. The funeral was October 10, 2002, Charlie's fourth birthday, at St. Matthew's Episcopal Church in St. Paul.