"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alden Henry Onstine, 90, of Harmony, died October 6, 2002 at Harmony Health Care.
He was born April 20, 1912, in Amherst Township, Fillmore County, the son of Elmer and Clara Onstine. He was a member of the Canton-Scotland Presbyterian Church. He attended Henrytown country schools and graduated from Canton High School in 1931. He married Alice Mae Hahn on March 16, 1957. They lived on the Onstine family farm until moving into Harmony in June 1998. He enjoyed fishing, hunting and other sports. There are no immediate survivors. He was preceded in death by his wife on Sept. 27, 1998, and a sister. The funeral was held Oct. 9, 2002 at Canton-Scotland Presbyterian Church in Canton, with the Rev. James Scaife officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.