"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alden Henry Onstine, 90, of Harmony, died October 6, 2002 at Harmony Health Care.
He was born April 20, 1912, in Amherst Township, Fillmore County, the son of Elmer and Clara Onstine. He was a member of the Canton-Scotland Presbyterian Church. He attended Henrytown country schools and graduated from Canton High School in 1931. He married Alice Mae Hahn on March 16, 1957. They lived on the Onstine family farm until moving into Harmony in June 1998. He enjoyed fishing, hunting and other sports. There are no immediate survivors. He was preceded in death by his wife on Sept. 27, 1998, and a sister. The funeral was held Oct. 9, 2002 at Canton-Scotland Presbyterian Church in Canton, with the Rev. James Scaife officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.