"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, April 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alden Henry Onstine, 90, of Harmony, died October 6, 2002 at Harmony Health Care.
He was born April 20, 1912, in Amherst Township, Fillmore County, the son of Elmer and Clara Onstine. He was a member of the Canton-Scotland Presbyterian Church. He attended Henrytown country schools and graduated from Canton High School in 1931. He married Alice Mae Hahn on March 16, 1957. They lived on the Onstine family farm until moving into Harmony in June 1998. He enjoyed fishing, hunting and other sports. There are no immediate survivors. He was preceded in death by his wife on Sept. 27, 1998, and a sister. The funeral was held Oct. 9, 2002 at Canton-Scotland Presbyterian Church in Canton, with the Rev. James Scaife officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.