"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alden Henry Onstine, 90, of Harmony, died October 6, 2002 at Harmony Health Care.
He was born April 20, 1912, in Amherst Township, Fillmore County, the son of Elmer and Clara Onstine. He was a member of the Canton-Scotland Presbyterian Church. He attended Henrytown country schools and graduated from Canton High School in 1931. He married Alice Mae Hahn on March 16, 1957. They lived on the Onstine family farm until moving into Harmony in June 1998. He enjoyed fishing, hunting and other sports. There are no immediate survivors. He was preceded in death by his wife on Sept. 27, 1998, and a sister. The funeral was held Oct. 9, 2002 at Canton-Scotland Presbyterian Church in Canton, with the Rev. James Scaife officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.