"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Do you text & drive?
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alden Henry Onstine, 90, of Harmony, died October 6, 2002 at Harmony Health Care.
He was born April 20, 1912, in Amherst Township, Fillmore County, the son of Elmer and Clara Onstine. He was a member of the Canton-Scotland Presbyterian Church. He attended Henrytown country schools and graduated from Canton High School in 1931. He married Alice Mae Hahn on March 16, 1957. They lived on the Onstine family farm until moving into Harmony in June 1998. He enjoyed fishing, hunting and other sports. There are no immediate survivors. He was preceded in death by his wife on Sept. 27, 1998, and a sister. The funeral was held Oct. 9, 2002 at Canton-Scotland Presbyterian Church in Canton, with the Rev. James Scaife officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.