"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 13th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 4th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Madeline M. Johnson, 88, of Westmont, Ill., passed away on Sept. 10, 2002 in her home.
Madeline M. Weiss was born June 30, 1914, to John and Amanda Weiss of Harmony, Minn. She graduated from Harmony High School in 1932. Madeline and Virgil W. Johnson were married. After farming and working in the Harmony area for a short time, they moved to Westmont in 1947. Madeline was manager of the Burney Bros. Bakery in Downers Grove, Ill. until she retired. She was a member of First United Methodist Church in Westmont and a former member of Prairie States Leather Guild. Her hobbies included flowers, gardening, and crafts. Madeline is survived by her husband, Virgil, of 67 years; one daughter, Virginia Leifheit, Downers Grove, Ill.; two sons, Michael of Westmont, Ill. and Virgil Jr. (Mary) of Milwaukee, Wis.; one sister, Leona Berg; a sister-in-law, Arlone (Earl) Hilke of Harmony, Minn.; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by one sister, Juliet Pignari and one brother, William John Weiss. Services were held at the Toon Funeral Home, Westmont. Interment was in the Clarendon Hills Cemetery, Darien, Ill.