"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
- 7:48:14, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - Play Nice, just ignore Col. Gudmundson. He has an opinion about ... [Read More]
- 7:37:34, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: It is simply impossible to have a discussion with you since yo ... [Read More]
- 6:23:55, May 28th 2015 - Play nice - I grew up in a large family. We never owned a house, we always rented. ... [Read More]
- 3:29:21, May 28th 2015 - expat - Hey I grew up in Harmony and whenever I return, I am stunned at how run down ... [Read More]
- 2:25:20, May 28th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- I had not had a chance to respond to your post but "shame on y ... [Read More]
- 12:13:43, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth; Allow me to address each of your points one by one: 1. "c ... [Read More]
- 9:06:26, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - To Kim Wentworth: Global warming is a farce. See what the Weather ... [Read More]
- 8:56:22, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - TO SV80: Yes, you are right, law enforcement would force you off the ... [Read More]
Tue, Oct 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Donald K. Lind, 74, of Rushford, died Sept 29, 2002, at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in LaCrosse, Wis.
Donald was born on May 7, 1928, in Mabel, Minn. to Percy and Inga (Housker) Lind. He was raised in Mabel and was a 1946 graduate of Mabel High School. Donald worked at his parents business, Linds Meat Market, until entering the service. He served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean Conflict from 1950 to 1954. On August 3, 1958, he married Anita Schroeder in Mabel. Donald farmed in the Mabel area until 1966, when he and Anita moved to the Highland Prairie area. Donald and Anita lived on the farm until moving to Rushford in 1995. He remained active on the farm until the time of his death. Donald was a member of the Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, a 50 year member of the Mabel American Legion, and was a member of the Minnesota and American Polled Hereford Association. His interests included showing his Hereford cattle, following, his grandchildrens sporting events, and his dog, Ginger. Donald is survived by his wife Anita; five children: Kari (Randy) Drinkall of Rushford, Susie Lind of Rushford, Doug (Becky) Lind of Rushford, Dave (Karla) Lind of Rushford, and Dan (Erika) Lind of Peterson, Minn.; 19 grandchildren; and one brother Milton (Florence) Lind of Scottsdale, Ariz. Donald was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers. The funeral service was Oct. 2, 2002 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.