"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Tue, Oct 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Donald K. Lind, 74, of Rushford, died Sept 29, 2002, at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in LaCrosse, Wis.
Donald was born on May 7, 1928, in Mabel, Minn. to Percy and Inga (Housker) Lind. He was raised in Mabel and was a 1946 graduate of Mabel High School. Donald worked at his parents business, Linds Meat Market, until entering the service. He served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean Conflict from 1950 to 1954. On August 3, 1958, he married Anita Schroeder in Mabel. Donald farmed in the Mabel area until 1966, when he and Anita moved to the Highland Prairie area. Donald and Anita lived on the farm until moving to Rushford in 1995. He remained active on the farm until the time of his death. Donald was a member of the Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, a 50 year member of the Mabel American Legion, and was a member of the Minnesota and American Polled Hereford Association. His interests included showing his Hereford cattle, following, his grandchildrens sporting events, and his dog, Ginger. Donald is survived by his wife Anita; five children: Kari (Randy) Drinkall of Rushford, Susie Lind of Rushford, Doug (Becky) Lind of Rushford, Dave (Karla) Lind of Rushford, and Dan (Erika) Lind of Peterson, Minn.; 19 grandchildren; and one brother Milton (Florence) Lind of Scottsdale, Ariz. Donald was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers. The funeral service was Oct. 2, 2002 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.