"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:04, Jun 18th 2013 - cabraden1 - I salute you Colonel Overland. Your were my c.o. at Rockville Naval Air ... [Read More]
- 7:10:46, Jun 13th 2013 - chipperlee - Seems to be a well written article, except maybe Silica Sand is used in ... [Read More]
- 12:02:15, Jun 9th 2013 - getthefacts - The problem here lies in the fact that girls were repeatedly told "if y ... [Read More]
- 10:45:32, Jun 7th 2013 - Jo mom for 6yrs - Mr. Ehler hit the nail on the head. I agree with the religious con ... [Read More]
- 2:47:58, Jun 7th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 9:06:21, Jun 6th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 2:05:29, Jun 6th 2013 - Kim Wentworth - The number one rule in a debate: 1) if the person from the opposite si ... [Read More]
- 12:42:18, Jun 4th 2013 - EW - For someone that is always spouting religious rhetoric, you try to come off as a ... [Read More]
- 11:32:18, May 31st 2013 - JO PLAYER - This is unfair to us girls. Morrie Miller is not getting canceled but J ... [Read More]
- 8:25:34, May 29th 2013 - RP - Why is Mr. Ehler involving himself with non-school activities? Is he going after ... [Read More]
Do you think the use of all fireworks should be legal in the state of Minnesota for all consumers?
Tue, Oct 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Donald K. Lind, 74, of Rushford, died Sept 29, 2002, at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in LaCrosse, Wis.
Donald was born on May 7, 1928, in Mabel, Minn. to Percy and Inga (Housker) Lind. He was raised in Mabel and was a 1946 graduate of Mabel High School. Donald worked at his parents business, Linds Meat Market, until entering the service. He served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean Conflict from 1950 to 1954. On August 3, 1958, he married Anita Schroeder in Mabel. Donald farmed in the Mabel area until 1966, when he and Anita moved to the Highland Prairie area. Donald and Anita lived on the farm until moving to Rushford in 1995. He remained active on the farm until the time of his death. Donald was a member of the Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, a 50 year member of the Mabel American Legion, and was a member of the Minnesota and American Polled Hereford Association. His interests included showing his Hereford cattle, following, his grandchildrens sporting events, and his dog, Ginger. Donald is survived by his wife Anita; five children: Kari (Randy) Drinkall of Rushford, Susie Lind of Rushford, Doug (Becky) Lind of Rushford, Dave (Karla) Lind of Rushford, and Dan (Erika) Lind of Peterson, Minn.; 19 grandchildren; and one brother Milton (Florence) Lind of Scottsdale, Ariz. Donald was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers. The funeral service was Oct. 2, 2002 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.