"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, January 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
Tue, Oct 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Donald K. Lind, 74, of Rushford, died Sept 29, 2002, at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in LaCrosse, Wis.
Donald was born on May 7, 1928, in Mabel, Minn. to Percy and Inga (Housker) Lind. He was raised in Mabel and was a 1946 graduate of Mabel High School. Donald worked at his parents business, Linds Meat Market, until entering the service. He served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean Conflict from 1950 to 1954. On August 3, 1958, he married Anita Schroeder in Mabel. Donald farmed in the Mabel area until 1966, when he and Anita moved to the Highland Prairie area. Donald and Anita lived on the farm until moving to Rushford in 1995. He remained active on the farm until the time of his death. Donald was a member of the Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, a 50 year member of the Mabel American Legion, and was a member of the Minnesota and American Polled Hereford Association. His interests included showing his Hereford cattle, following, his grandchildrens sporting events, and his dog, Ginger. Donald is survived by his wife Anita; five children: Kari (Randy) Drinkall of Rushford, Susie Lind of Rushford, Doug (Becky) Lind of Rushford, Dave (Karla) Lind of Rushford, and Dan (Erika) Lind of Peterson, Minn.; 19 grandchildren; and one brother Milton (Florence) Lind of Scottsdale, Ariz. Donald was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers. The funeral service was Oct. 2, 2002 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.