"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 25th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eleanor M. Sweet, 86, of Rushford, a longtime Rush Products employee, died Oct. 20, 2002 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Eleanor Marion Johns was born April 17, 1916, on the family farm in rural Rushford, grew up in the area and graduated from Rushford High School. On Sept. 30, 1935, she married Alfred M. Sweet in Caledonia and they lived in the Sheldon-Houston area. Mr. Sweet died in May 1974. Mrs. Sweet moved to Rushford in 1981. She enjoyed needlecraft, reading, gardening and walking. Survivors include a daughter, Idelle (Don) Eide of Edina, Minn.; two sons, Lansing (Linda) of Sterling, Alaska, and David (Deb) of Shakopee, Minn.; nine grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; a sister, Ada (Warren) Peterson of Spring Valley; and a brother, Fred (Virginia) Arnold of Rushford. She was preceded in death by a daughter, a sister and five brothers. A graveside service was held Oct. 23, 2002 in Evergreen Cemetery in Caledonia. The Rev. Robert Drier of First Presbyterian Church in Rushford officiated. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.