"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 25th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eleanor M. Sweet, 86, of Rushford, a longtime Rush Products employee, died Oct. 20, 2002 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Eleanor Marion Johns was born April 17, 1916, on the family farm in rural Rushford, grew up in the area and graduated from Rushford High School. On Sept. 30, 1935, she married Alfred M. Sweet in Caledonia and they lived in the Sheldon-Houston area. Mr. Sweet died in May 1974. Mrs. Sweet moved to Rushford in 1981. She enjoyed needlecraft, reading, gardening and walking. Survivors include a daughter, Idelle (Don) Eide of Edina, Minn.; two sons, Lansing (Linda) of Sterling, Alaska, and David (Deb) of Shakopee, Minn.; nine grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; a sister, Ada (Warren) Peterson of Spring Valley; and a brother, Fred (Virginia) Arnold of Rushford. She was preceded in death by a daughter, a sister and five brothers. A graveside service was held Oct. 23, 2002 in Evergreen Cemetery in Caledonia. The Rev. Robert Drier of First Presbyterian Church in Rushford officiated. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.