"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 25th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eleanor M. Sweet, 86, of Rushford, a longtime Rush Products employee, died Oct. 20, 2002 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Eleanor Marion Johns was born April 17, 1916, on the family farm in rural Rushford, grew up in the area and graduated from Rushford High School. On Sept. 30, 1935, she married Alfred M. Sweet in Caledonia and they lived in the Sheldon-Houston area. Mr. Sweet died in May 1974. Mrs. Sweet moved to Rushford in 1981. She enjoyed needlecraft, reading, gardening and walking. Survivors include a daughter, Idelle (Don) Eide of Edina, Minn.; two sons, Lansing (Linda) of Sterling, Alaska, and David (Deb) of Shakopee, Minn.; nine grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; a sister, Ada (Warren) Peterson of Spring Valley; and a brother, Fred (Virginia) Arnold of Rushford. She was preceded in death by a daughter, a sister and five brothers. A graveside service was held Oct. 23, 2002 in Evergreen Cemetery in Caledonia. The Rev. Robert Drier of First Presbyterian Church in Rushford officiated. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.