"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
- 6:10:02, Aug 14th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - So you're accusing me of robbing the due credit from God? I ... [Read More]
- 10:35:00, Aug 12th 2016 - VikeFan 1 - Ha, ha, ha. That's a good one, "left luvr." Whoever heard of using "fa ... [Read More]
- 10:00:45, Aug 12th 2016 - dump the chump - Funny how the ones who talk the most know the least. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 25th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eleanor M. Sweet, 86, of Rushford, a longtime Rush Products employee, died Oct. 20, 2002 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Eleanor Marion Johns was born April 17, 1916, on the family farm in rural Rushford, grew up in the area and graduated from Rushford High School. On Sept. 30, 1935, she married Alfred M. Sweet in Caledonia and they lived in the Sheldon-Houston area. Mr. Sweet died in May 1974. Mrs. Sweet moved to Rushford in 1981. She enjoyed needlecraft, reading, gardening and walking. Survivors include a daughter, Idelle (Don) Eide of Edina, Minn.; two sons, Lansing (Linda) of Sterling, Alaska, and David (Deb) of Shakopee, Minn.; nine grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; a sister, Ada (Warren) Peterson of Spring Valley; and a brother, Fred (Virginia) Arnold of Rushford. She was preceded in death by a daughter, a sister and five brothers. A graveside service was held Oct. 23, 2002 in Evergreen Cemetery in Caledonia. The Rev. Robert Drier of First Presbyterian Church in Rushford officiated. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.