"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, March 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:23:52, Mar 27th 2015 - Jimbo79 - Sure, small towns have overlapping news. It seems odd that one should foll ... [Read More]
- 5:18:28, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, To expand on my previous post:,Let me ask you a que ... [Read More]
- 4:44:20, Mar 27th 2015 - Thanks! - I have read your articles for quite awhile now, always amazed that you seem ... [Read More]
- 4:26:44, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, So what if the Bluff Valley Reader had an article ... [Read More]
- 3:09:10, Mar 27th 2015 - johnqpublic - This looks familiar...where else have I read this? Just looks so famil ... [Read More]
- 10:51:48, Mar 27th 2015 - Vikefan 1 - Thanks, Mr. Van Gorp, for speaking out. I'm 100% with you. ... [Read More]
- 10:08:12, Mar 26th 2015 - saverton - Love your story Jim. . . . Good Job! ... [Read More]
- 12:35:40, Mar 26th 2015 - luver of all things left - Sorry pal, I'm kind of new to this. I'll use spellcheck f ... [Read More]
- 6:55:20, Mar 25th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To lover of all things left In addition please watch your spelling. I ... [Read More]
- 2:38:08, Mar 25th 2015 - vikefan 1 - I take full ownership of what I wrote. Where did you get the idea that I ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 25th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William Donald Cummings, 76, of Bloomington, formerly of Wykoff, died October 18, 2002.
He was born Jan. 1, 1926, in Wykoff and served in the Navy from 1943 to 1945. On April 12, 1947, he married Katherine Kratz. Mr. Cummings graduated with honors from the University of Minnesota and owned a CPA firm until his retirement. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Patrick (Linda), Dave (Lesley) and Steve (Laurie); three daughters, Marcia Cummings, Cindy (Tom) Brownell and Debbie (Mike) McNamara; nine grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a sister, Evelyn Bendickson. A funeral Mass was held Oct. 22, 2002 at Church of the Nativity of Mary in Bloomington, Minn. Burial was in Bloomington Cemetery. Gill Brothers Funeral Home in Bloomington was in charge of arrangements.