"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 22nd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
- 1:50:43, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - A reminder: Jesus hung out with and accepted prostitutes and thieves. Discr ... [Read More]
- 1:41:12, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - This is spot on. We need new leadership! Leadership that will work for the ... [Read More]
- 9:01:06, Oct 19th 2016 - email@example.com - I just want to thank these wonderful people for coming t ... [Read More]
- 4:22:41, Oct 17th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - I don't see how this view differs from Davids' opponent, Thomas Trehus. ... [Read More]
- 12:59:43, Oct 17th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Thank you for running Vance. You'll be an excellent commissioner! ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 25th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William Donald Cummings, 76, of Bloomington, formerly of Wykoff, died October 18, 2002.
He was born Jan. 1, 1926, in Wykoff and served in the Navy from 1943 to 1945. On April 12, 1947, he married Katherine Kratz. Mr. Cummings graduated with honors from the University of Minnesota and owned a CPA firm until his retirement. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Patrick (Linda), Dave (Lesley) and Steve (Laurie); three daughters, Marcia Cummings, Cindy (Tom) Brownell and Debbie (Mike) McNamara; nine grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a sister, Evelyn Bendickson. A funeral Mass was held Oct. 22, 2002 at Church of the Nativity of Mary in Bloomington, Minn. Burial was in Bloomington Cemetery. Gill Brothers Funeral Home in Bloomington was in charge of arrangements.