"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:17:49, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ sv85- Wassermann gets fired and where dies the little turd, oops I ... [Read More]
- 3:35:40, Jul 25th 2016 - SV85 - I don't know why I waste my time writing posts to right wingers who have only ... [Read More]
- 1:38:43, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ vikefan1 and the rest of you libs- this is too funny. if you want h ... [Read More]
- 1:29:16, Jul 25th 2016 - Oh man - @Stan, thanks for your perspective. I think most people are clueless as to h ... [Read More]
- 12:40:21, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - And now we find out the DNC did everything in their power to ge ... [Read More]
- 10:55:11, Jul 24th 2016 - oof dah - Here we go again in Peterson, don't they know any better! It looks like s ... [Read More]
- 9:14:30, Jul 23rd 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 This discussion was never about my bias, it was about yours, which ... [Read More]
- 1:23:08, Jul 23rd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - Hillary nearly committed or actually did commit treason. I've had ... [Read More]
- 9:45:34, Jul 22nd 2016 - left luvr - You seem to be missing the point of this discussion, you are not as unbia ... [Read More]
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 25th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William Donald Cummings, 76, of Bloomington, formerly of Wykoff, died October 18, 2002.
He was born Jan. 1, 1926, in Wykoff and served in the Navy from 1943 to 1945. On April 12, 1947, he married Katherine Kratz. Mr. Cummings graduated with honors from the University of Minnesota and owned a CPA firm until his retirement. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Patrick (Linda), Dave (Lesley) and Steve (Laurie); three daughters, Marcia Cummings, Cindy (Tom) Brownell and Debbie (Mike) McNamara; nine grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a sister, Evelyn Bendickson. A funeral Mass was held Oct. 22, 2002 at Church of the Nativity of Mary in Bloomington, Minn. Burial was in Bloomington Cemetery. Gill Brothers Funeral Home in Bloomington was in charge of arrangements.