"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, March 9th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 25th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William Donald Cummings, 76, of Bloomington, formerly of Wykoff, died October 18, 2002.
He was born Jan. 1, 1926, in Wykoff and served in the Navy from 1943 to 1945. On April 12, 1947, he married Katherine Kratz. Mr. Cummings graduated with honors from the University of Minnesota and owned a CPA firm until his retirement. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Patrick (Linda), Dave (Lesley) and Steve (Laurie); three daughters, Marcia Cummings, Cindy (Tom) Brownell and Debbie (Mike) McNamara; nine grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a sister, Evelyn Bendickson. A funeral Mass was held Oct. 22, 2002 at Church of the Nativity of Mary in Bloomington, Minn. Burial was in Bloomington Cemetery. Gill Brothers Funeral Home in Bloomington was in charge of arrangements.