"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 8th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 25th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William Donald Cummings, 76, of Bloomington, formerly of Wykoff, died October 18, 2002.
He was born Jan. 1, 1926, in Wykoff and served in the Navy from 1943 to 1945. On April 12, 1947, he married Katherine Kratz. Mr. Cummings graduated with honors from the University of Minnesota and owned a CPA firm until his retirement. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Patrick (Linda), Dave (Lesley) and Steve (Laurie); three daughters, Marcia Cummings, Cindy (Tom) Brownell and Debbie (Mike) McNamara; nine grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a sister, Evelyn Bendickson. A funeral Mass was held Oct. 22, 2002 at Church of the Nativity of Mary in Bloomington, Minn. Burial was in Bloomington Cemetery. Gill Brothers Funeral Home in Bloomington was in charge of arrangements.