"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:12, Oct 4th 2015 - Commonsense - And people on bikes, moterized scooters need to stay off the sidewalks ... [Read More]
- 5:11:54, Oct 3rd 2015 - Cityit - I can't believe a school with an enrollment this size can't control bullying. ... [Read More]
- 9:37:37, Oct 2nd 2015 - Steve of Steve's Kitchen YouTube - Hi Becky. Google sends me a little note when my ... [Read More]
- 7:27:38, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbulling - Op, spell check, just waiting ... [Read More]
- 6:14:53, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbullys - Cityit....Can't do that, I'm better than them! Once these kids turn 18, ... [Read More]
- 4:22:44, Oct 2nd 2015 - James1952 - Paul- A group of citizens has been asking questions and getting no answers ... [Read More]
- 2:27:40, Oct 2nd 2015 - Paul - Mr. Gudmundson, Once again you have declared war, rallied the troops and sent ... [Read More]
- 1:06:34, Oct 2nd 2015 - 1187 - Kidsrule- It seems to me that you wont even take the time of day to hear his ar ... [Read More]
- 11:41:12, Oct 2nd 2015 - Kidsrule - James1952, I will answer with, it is not worth the time of day to argue wi ... [Read More]
- 6:35:20, Oct 2nd 2015 - Cityit - I know of a good bully program. The dads of the bullied kids should beat the ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frances Lauretta Stoskopf, 94, of Harmony, a homemaker, died October 28, 2002.
Frances Lauretta Olson was born Aug. 9, 1908, on a farm south of Harmony. On Feb. 8, 1932, she married Leonard P.H. Stoskopf. She was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church of Harmony and Dorcas Circle. She was well known for her culinary abilities. Survivors include a daughter, Betty (Norris) Storlie of rural Harmony; a son, the Rev. Robert (Dorothy) of rural Mabel; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, three sisters and a brother. The funeral was held Nov. 1, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church of Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.