"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frances Lauretta Stoskopf, 94, of Harmony, a homemaker, died October 28, 2002.
Frances Lauretta Olson was born Aug. 9, 1908, on a farm south of Harmony. On Feb. 8, 1932, she married Leonard P.H. Stoskopf. She was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church of Harmony and Dorcas Circle. She was well known for her culinary abilities. Survivors include a daughter, Betty (Norris) Storlie of rural Harmony; a son, the Rev. Robert (Dorothy) of rural Mabel; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, three sisters and a brother. The funeral was held Nov. 1, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church of Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.