"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:36:11, Jun 2nd 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Trying to see the point of Yvonne's letter. A law was passed regarding fri ... [Read More]
- 9:52:43, Jun 1st 2015 - SV80 - Wentworth. Doesn't seem sporting to engage someone who can't spell 3rd grade ... [Read More]
- 3:40:30, Jun 1st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Congratulations Girls! You all did a super job. What a wonderful ... [Read More]
- 2:46:35, Jun 1st 2015 - sbearbow - Babe (Mom to the Twins), really needs your help. She has injured her groin ... [Read More]
- 2:34:00, Jun 1st 2015 - doc - @ doc and sv80- why don't you two go get a room some where We can just do it ... [Read More]
- 2:12:48, Jun 1st 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- the news of the your global warming FARCE is on to some degree ... [Read More]
- 1:59:15, Jun 1st 2015 - lol - 2nd place is the first lossers. Then the girls go home and cry. Lol. Most of you ... [Read More]
- 1:55:05, Jun 1st 2015 - wow - So, you people are funny. Do u remember in history class about the glaciers that ... [Read More]
- 11:04:50, May 31st 2015 - trojan fan - Margaret Carlson, you need to read RP school board chair Linder's respo ... [Read More]
- 10:23:01, May 31st 2015 - fact check - Yes Stan's OPINION is shocking....it is also not factual. I'm certain ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frances Lauretta Stoskopf, 94, of Harmony, a homemaker, died October 28, 2002.
Frances Lauretta Olson was born Aug. 9, 1908, on a farm south of Harmony. On Feb. 8, 1932, she married Leonard P.H. Stoskopf. She was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church of Harmony and Dorcas Circle. She was well known for her culinary abilities. Survivors include a daughter, Betty (Norris) Storlie of rural Harmony; a son, the Rev. Robert (Dorothy) of rural Mabel; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, three sisters and a brother. The funeral was held Nov. 1, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church of Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.