"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frances Lauretta Stoskopf, 94, of Harmony, a homemaker, died October 28, 2002.
Frances Lauretta Olson was born Aug. 9, 1908, on a farm south of Harmony. On Feb. 8, 1932, she married Leonard P.H. Stoskopf. She was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church of Harmony and Dorcas Circle. She was well known for her culinary abilities. Survivors include a daughter, Betty (Norris) Storlie of rural Harmony; a son, the Rev. Robert (Dorothy) of rural Mabel; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, three sisters and a brother. The funeral was held Nov. 1, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church of Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.