"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
- 4:38:18, Feb 24th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, Most Kwik Trips carry a limited selection of beers, hence t ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frances Lauretta Stoskopf, 94, of Harmony, a homemaker, died October 28, 2002.
Frances Lauretta Olson was born Aug. 9, 1908, on a farm south of Harmony. On Feb. 8, 1932, she married Leonard P.H. Stoskopf. She was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church of Harmony and Dorcas Circle. She was well known for her culinary abilities. Survivors include a daughter, Betty (Norris) Storlie of rural Harmony; a son, the Rev. Robert (Dorothy) of rural Mabel; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, three sisters and a brother. The funeral was held Nov. 1, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church of Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.