"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norman Vick, 78, of Harmony, formerly of Duluth, died October 30, 2002 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis.
Born March 13, 1924, he attended a rural school in Black Hammer Township, Houston County, and served in the Army during World War II. Mr. Vick worked with the Civilian Conservation Corps and then on the iron ore loading docks for the railroad in Duluth. He lived in Duluth for 51 years before moving to Harmony 10 months ago. He was a former member of Faith Lutheran Church of Black Hammer. His wife, the former Charlotte Penno, died in March 1998. Survivors include a brother, Clifton (Velma) of Austin; and three sisters, his twin, Norma Dahl of Canton, Evelyn Vick of Aitkin, Minn., and LaVaughn Blagsvedt of Rushford. Two brothers and two sisters preceded him in death. The funeral was held Nov. 2, 2002 at Roble Funeral Chapel in Spring Grove, with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in Black Hammer Church Cemetery in rural Spring Grove.