"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 10th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Natasha "BeebrDoos" Ray Oian Vust, the 2-year-old daughter of Gary and Brenda Oian Vust of St. Peter, died October 25, 2002 at St. Peter Community Hospital. Her mother is formerly of Peterson.
She was born June 14, 2000, in Minneapolis and was baptized at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson. She enjoyed dogs, balloons, bubbles, flowers and her toy lamb. In addition to her parents, survivors include grandmothers Bernice Oian of Peterson and June Vust of George, Iowa; and a half sister, AnnaLisa Vust of Hopedale, Mass. Her grandfathers preceded her in death. The funeral was held Oct. 30, 2002 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes - Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.