"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
- 5:54:41, Dec 8th 2014 - WoW! - Fountainfarmer no serious Axe to grind and definitely not faceless gossip. Peop ... [Read More]
- 5:17:00, Dec 8th 2014 - Pastor Mark - Sounds like a great trip. Good for you Paul! Hope to see some of your pi ... [Read More]
- 1:58:52, Dec 8th 2014 - FountainFarmer - WoW! You're just commenting on an article that was posted back in Ju ... [Read More]
- 10:19:54, Dec 6th 2014 - WoW! - Sadly The Only Ones That Are Misinformed About Kaase are The Citizens of Fillm ... [Read More]
- 2:56:47, Dec 5th 2014 - annonymous - You should probably do some homework when printing articles like this. W ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Natasha "BeebrDoos" Ray Oian Vust, the 2-year-old daughter of Gary and Brenda Oian Vust of St. Peter, died October 25, 2002 at St. Peter Community Hospital. Her mother is formerly of Peterson.
She was born June 14, 2000, in Minneapolis and was baptized at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson. She enjoyed dogs, balloons, bubbles, flowers and her toy lamb. In addition to her parents, survivors include grandmothers Bernice Oian of Peterson and June Vust of George, Iowa; and a half sister, AnnaLisa Vust of Hopedale, Mass. Her grandfathers preceded her in death. The funeral was held Oct. 30, 2002 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes - Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.