"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
- 4:57:51, Jun 25th 2015 - james1952 - It seems to me that most of the folks that have made comments on the lett ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Natasha "BeebrDoos" Ray Oian Vust, the 2-year-old daughter of Gary and Brenda Oian Vust of St. Peter, died October 25, 2002 at St. Peter Community Hospital. Her mother is formerly of Peterson.
She was born June 14, 2000, in Minneapolis and was baptized at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson. She enjoyed dogs, balloons, bubbles, flowers and her toy lamb. In addition to her parents, survivors include grandmothers Bernice Oian of Peterson and June Vust of George, Iowa; and a half sister, AnnaLisa Vust of Hopedale, Mass. Her grandfathers preceded her in death. The funeral was held Oct. 30, 2002 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes - Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.