"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, September 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Natasha "BeebrDoos" Ray Oian Vust, the 2-year-old daughter of Gary and Brenda Oian Vust of St. Peter, died October 25, 2002 at St. Peter Community Hospital. Her mother is formerly of Peterson.
She was born June 14, 2000, in Minneapolis and was baptized at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson. She enjoyed dogs, balloons, bubbles, flowers and her toy lamb. In addition to her parents, survivors include grandmothers Bernice Oian of Peterson and June Vust of George, Iowa; and a half sister, AnnaLisa Vust of Hopedale, Mass. Her grandfathers preceded her in death. The funeral was held Oct. 30, 2002 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes - Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.