"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Natasha "BeebrDoos" Ray Oian Vust, the 2-year-old daughter of Gary and Brenda Oian Vust of St. Peter, died October 25, 2002 at St. Peter Community Hospital. Her mother is formerly of Peterson.
She was born June 14, 2000, in Minneapolis and was baptized at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson. She enjoyed dogs, balloons, bubbles, flowers and her toy lamb. In addition to her parents, survivors include grandmothers Bernice Oian of Peterson and June Vust of George, Iowa; and a half sister, AnnaLisa Vust of Hopedale, Mass. Her grandfathers preceded her in death. The funeral was held Oct. 30, 2002 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes - Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.