"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 18th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Joyce Frances Harris, 71, sister of a Harmony woman, died Aug. 23, 2002 at the Evans Memorial Home in Cresco, IA where she had been living since July 22, 2002.
Joyce was born January 16, 1931 in Wells, MN, the daughter of Joseph and Clara (Barnes) Palaschek. She received the early years of her education in Sleepy Eye, MN and moved to Cresco in 1946. She became a member of the Assumption Altar and Rosary Society. For a time she attended the Holy Cross Church in Schley. She was a nurses aide and a nanny. On Oct. 9, 1965 she married Francis Harris in Cresco IA. He died on Aug. 24, 1981 and in 1984 she moved to the Howard County Care Facility and then transferred to Evans Memorial Home. She is survived by two brothers, Neil Palaschek of Cresco and Joseph of Salinas, CA; and one sister, Jeannine Hoag of Harmony. Joyce was preceded in death by her husband Francis, her parents, and one brother, Thomas. Funeral services for Joyce Harris were held Aug. 26, 2002 at the Assumption Worship Center in Cresco, IA with Rev. Henry W. Chariper officiating. He was assisted by Rev. Tim Sir, Inurnment was at the Calvary Cemetery on Sept. 7, 2002 with Sister Mary Hargrafin.