"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:27:53, May 30th 2015 - SV80 - To doc: Thanks for the compliment and encouragement. However, I'm not sure ... [Read More]
- 6:45:55, May 30th 2015 - doc - SV80, you use your tongue prettier than a $1500 prostitute. Seriously, you must ... [Read More]
- 9:41:24, May 29th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: You said, "the global warming wackos are jumping off the bandw ... [Read More]
- 7:18:59, May 29th 2015 - - June 1st 2015 hasn't happened yet. ... [Read More]
- 10:19:36, May 29th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80 and doc- I stand by what I posted earlier and reasons I gave. ... [Read More]
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 18th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Joyce Frances Harris, 71, sister of a Harmony woman, died Aug. 23, 2002 at the Evans Memorial Home in Cresco, IA where she had been living since July 22, 2002.
Joyce was born January 16, 1931 in Wells, MN, the daughter of Joseph and Clara (Barnes) Palaschek. She received the early years of her education in Sleepy Eye, MN and moved to Cresco in 1946. She became a member of the Assumption Altar and Rosary Society. For a time she attended the Holy Cross Church in Schley. She was a nurses aide and a nanny. On Oct. 9, 1965 she married Francis Harris in Cresco IA. He died on Aug. 24, 1981 and in 1984 she moved to the Howard County Care Facility and then transferred to Evans Memorial Home. She is survived by two brothers, Neil Palaschek of Cresco and Joseph of Salinas, CA; and one sister, Jeannine Hoag of Harmony. Joyce was preceded in death by her husband Francis, her parents, and one brother, Thomas. Funeral services for Joyce Harris were held Aug. 26, 2002 at the Assumption Worship Center in Cresco, IA with Rev. Henry W. Chariper officiating. He was assisted by Rev. Tim Sir, Inurnment was at the Calvary Cemetery on Sept. 7, 2002 with Sister Mary Hargrafin.