"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 18th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alfa Saevig Dubbs, 94, died at Milbank, S.D. on September 10, 2002.
Alfa was born June 6, 1908 the daughter of Evangeline and Olaf Saevig in Wyota, Wis. She grew up in Rushford and was a graduate of Rushford High School. She married Lawrence (Tupa) Dubbs in 1936. Tupa worked for the Rural Electric Company in Rushford and Caledonia and in 1945 they moved to Milbank, S.D. where Tupa managed the R.E.A. Tupa died in 1989. Alfa and Tupa had one son David who was killed in a car accident at the age of 21. Alfa is survived by several nieces and nephews and one sister-in-law, Mim Dubbs of Rushford. Funeral Services were at American Lutheran Church at Milbank, S.D. on September 13, 2002.