"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
- 3:20:36, May 1st 2015 - - To herb, You can turn it around however you want, whatever makes you feel bette ... [Read More]
- 2:48:41, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Hawkeye63: I wonder if you have any idea how wacky, exaggerated, extremist, ... [Read More]
- 2:22:23, May 1st 2015 - VikeFan 1 - To Kim Wenworth: What? You don't know what people are referring to in e ... [Read More]
- 1:54:39, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Says: You said I switched from "the ammo is armor piercing" to "the ammo ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 18th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alfa Saevig Dubbs, 94, died at Milbank, S.D. on September 10, 2002.
Alfa was born June 6, 1908 the daughter of Evangeline and Olaf Saevig in Wyota, Wis. She grew up in Rushford and was a graduate of Rushford High School. She married Lawrence (Tupa) Dubbs in 1936. Tupa worked for the Rural Electric Company in Rushford and Caledonia and in 1945 they moved to Milbank, S.D. where Tupa managed the R.E.A. Tupa died in 1989. Alfa and Tupa had one son David who was killed in a car accident at the age of 21. Alfa is survived by several nieces and nephews and one sister-in-law, Mim Dubbs of Rushford. Funeral Services were at American Lutheran Church at Milbank, S.D. on September 13, 2002.