"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 31st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:21:09, Jul 29th 2016 - Hum - Boy, has harmony changed! It's not like that now! ... [Read More]
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 18th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alfa Saevig Dubbs, 94, died at Milbank, S.D. on September 10, 2002.
Alfa was born June 6, 1908 the daughter of Evangeline and Olaf Saevig in Wyota, Wis. She grew up in Rushford and was a graduate of Rushford High School. She married Lawrence (Tupa) Dubbs in 1936. Tupa worked for the Rural Electric Company in Rushford and Caledonia and in 1945 they moved to Milbank, S.D. where Tupa managed the R.E.A. Tupa died in 1989. Alfa and Tupa had one son David who was killed in a car accident at the age of 21. Alfa is survived by several nieces and nephews and one sister-in-law, Mim Dubbs of Rushford. Funeral Services were at American Lutheran Church at Milbank, S.D. on September 13, 2002.