"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
- 1:51:24, Oct 21st 2014 - ivoteyes - Ms. Machutt, please do not speak on behalf of the entire community by sayi ... [Read More]
- 1:13:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - And I am sure you will be all for footing the bill to put a band-aid (10 mill ... [Read More]
- 12:21:32, Oct 21st 2014 - Anthony's Wood-Fired Pizza - Thank you for the article Karen! We did in fact find a ... [Read More]
- 11:15:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Let's hear them - I would like to know what Kim and mike suggest we do to address t ... [Read More]
- 9:49:05, Oct 21st 2014 - Tom Kaase-Fillmore County Commissioner, 1st District - I appreciate and recognize how ... [Read More]
- 9:33:44, Oct 21st 2014 - Hi - The Newell school district has 108 kids 9-12 and 361 kids pre-k through 12. No ... [Read More]
- 8:51:06, Oct 21st 2014 - apples/oranges - How can you use the dollar figure from your remodel at Newell as a g ... [Read More]
- 8:39:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - So if the referrendum fails then what are your plans? Are we going to try to ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 18th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alfa Saevig Dubbs, 94, died at Milbank, S.D. on September 10, 2002.
Alfa was born June 6, 1908 the daughter of Evangeline and Olaf Saevig in Wyota, Wis. She grew up in Rushford and was a graduate of Rushford High School. She married Lawrence (Tupa) Dubbs in 1936. Tupa worked for the Rural Electric Company in Rushford and Caledonia and in 1945 they moved to Milbank, S.D. where Tupa managed the R.E.A. Tupa died in 1989. Alfa and Tupa had one son David who was killed in a car accident at the age of 21. Alfa is survived by several nieces and nephews and one sister-in-law, Mim Dubbs of Rushford. Funeral Services were at American Lutheran Church at Milbank, S.D. on September 13, 2002.