"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 22nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
- 7:26:03, May 17th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 I'm going to address your post per sentence to make it clearer ... [Read More]
- 2:11:36, May 17th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - So in a nutshell you are fine with forcing conservative, traditional Chri ... [Read More]
- 9:45:42, May 17th 2015 - Paul - The question I have about the belief that some should not have to serve same s ... [Read More]
- 6:43:06, May 17th 2015 - Crack some heads - This is a really good article, unfortunately a lot of people can't ... [Read More]
- 9:38:48, May 16th 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you for providing this good article on distracted driving. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 18th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alfa Saevig Dubbs, 94, died at Milbank, S.D. on September 10, 2002.
Alfa was born June 6, 1908 the daughter of Evangeline and Olaf Saevig in Wyota, Wis. She grew up in Rushford and was a graduate of Rushford High School. She married Lawrence (Tupa) Dubbs in 1936. Tupa worked for the Rural Electric Company in Rushford and Caledonia and in 1945 they moved to Milbank, S.D. where Tupa managed the R.E.A. Tupa died in 1989. Alfa and Tupa had one son David who was killed in a car accident at the age of 21. Alfa is survived by several nieces and nephews and one sister-in-law, Mim Dubbs of Rushford. Funeral Services were at American Lutheran Church at Milbank, S.D. on September 13, 2002.