"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clay Lee Adams, 42, of Spring Valley, died October 29, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital of complications of injuries suffered in an auto accident in March.
Born July 8, 1959, in Spring Valley, he graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and studied business management in Dakota County. In November 1988, he married Teresa Hutton. They were later divorced. He was a maintenance manager at Rochester Athletic Club. Survivors include a son, Danny of St. Charles; two stepsons, William Lyke of Rochester and Joseph Lyke of St. Charles; four grandchildren; two brothers, Paul (Claire) and John (Celia), both of Rochester; and two sisters, Carla (Mike) McElmury of St. Charles and Lynn (Scott) Ylvisaker of Stewartville. He was preceded in death by his parents, three infant siblings and a sister. The funeral was held Nov. 2, 2002 at Valley Christian Center Assembly of God Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Steve Kuno officiating. Burial was in Fillmore Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.