"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clay Lee Adams, 42, of Spring Valley, died October 29, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital of complications of injuries suffered in an auto accident in March.
Born July 8, 1959, in Spring Valley, he graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and studied business management in Dakota County. In November 1988, he married Teresa Hutton. They were later divorced. He was a maintenance manager at Rochester Athletic Club. Survivors include a son, Danny of St. Charles; two stepsons, William Lyke of Rochester and Joseph Lyke of St. Charles; four grandchildren; two brothers, Paul (Claire) and John (Celia), both of Rochester; and two sisters, Carla (Mike) McElmury of St. Charles and Lynn (Scott) Ylvisaker of Stewartville. He was preceded in death by his parents, three infant siblings and a sister. The funeral was held Nov. 2, 2002 at Valley Christian Center Assembly of God Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Steve Kuno officiating. Burial was in Fillmore Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.