"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clay Lee Adams, 42, of Spring Valley, died October 29, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital of complications of injuries suffered in an auto accident in March.
Born July 8, 1959, in Spring Valley, he graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and studied business management in Dakota County. In November 1988, he married Teresa Hutton. They were later divorced. He was a maintenance manager at Rochester Athletic Club. Survivors include a son, Danny of St. Charles; two stepsons, William Lyke of Rochester and Joseph Lyke of St. Charles; four grandchildren; two brothers, Paul (Claire) and John (Celia), both of Rochester; and two sisters, Carla (Mike) McElmury of St. Charles and Lynn (Scott) Ylvisaker of Stewartville. He was preceded in death by his parents, three infant siblings and a sister. The funeral was held Nov. 2, 2002 at Valley Christian Center Assembly of God Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Steve Kuno officiating. Burial was in Fillmore Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.