"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clay Lee Adams, 42, of Spring Valley, died October 29, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital of complications of injuries suffered in an auto accident in March.
Born July 8, 1959, in Spring Valley, he graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and studied business management in Dakota County. In November 1988, he married Teresa Hutton. They were later divorced. He was a maintenance manager at Rochester Athletic Club. Survivors include a son, Danny of St. Charles; two stepsons, William Lyke of Rochester and Joseph Lyke of St. Charles; four grandchildren; two brothers, Paul (Claire) and John (Celia), both of Rochester; and two sisters, Carla (Mike) McElmury of St. Charles and Lynn (Scott) Ylvisaker of Stewartville. He was preceded in death by his parents, three infant siblings and a sister. The funeral was held Nov. 2, 2002 at Valley Christian Center Assembly of God Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Steve Kuno officiating. Burial was in Fillmore Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.