"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 10th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clay Lee Adams, 42, of Spring Valley, died October 29, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital of complications of injuries suffered in an auto accident in March.
Born July 8, 1959, in Spring Valley, he graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and studied business management in Dakota County. In November 1988, he married Teresa Hutton. They were later divorced. He was a maintenance manager at Rochester Athletic Club. Survivors include a son, Danny of St. Charles; two stepsons, William Lyke of Rochester and Joseph Lyke of St. Charles; four grandchildren; two brothers, Paul (Claire) and John (Celia), both of Rochester; and two sisters, Carla (Mike) McElmury of St. Charles and Lynn (Scott) Ylvisaker of Stewartville. He was preceded in death by his parents, three infant siblings and a sister. The funeral was held Nov. 2, 2002 at Valley Christian Center Assembly of God Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Steve Kuno officiating. Burial was in Fillmore Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.