"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 19th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
- 2:22:20, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, how do you come up with $1.1 billion that trout fishing bri ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Constance Ann Quackenbush Andre, 68, of Lincoln, Neb., formerly of Spring Valley, died October 25, 2002 at Byran Hospital in Lincoln of complications of diabetes and renal failure.
Constance Ann Quackenbush was born April 24, 1934, in Spring Valley and graduated from Spring Valley High School. She married Gerald Andre and they were later divorced. Mrs. Andre was employed by the University of Nebraska for many years. She was an avid Cornhusker fan. Survivors include a daughter, Kimberly (Allan) Campbell of Kansas City, Kan.; two granddaughters; one great-grandchild; a sister, Gloria (Larry) Strain of Cannon Falls; and a brother, Robert (Arlene) Quackenbush of Austin. Two brothers and two sisters preceded her in death. Services are pending. Burial will be in Frankfort Cemetery in Spring Valley.