"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 15th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Constance Ann Quackenbush Andre, 68, of Lincoln, Neb., formerly of Spring Valley, died October 25, 2002 at Byran Hospital in Lincoln of complications of diabetes and renal failure.
Constance Ann Quackenbush was born April 24, 1934, in Spring Valley and graduated from Spring Valley High School. She married Gerald Andre and they were later divorced. Mrs. Andre was employed by the University of Nebraska for many years. She was an avid Cornhusker fan. Survivors include a daughter, Kimberly (Allan) Campbell of Kansas City, Kan.; two granddaughters; one great-grandchild; a sister, Gloria (Larry) Strain of Cannon Falls; and a brother, Robert (Arlene) Quackenbush of Austin. Two brothers and two sisters preceded her in death. Services are pending. Burial will be in Frankfort Cemetery in Spring Valley.