"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Constance Ann Quackenbush Andre, 68, of Lincoln, Neb., formerly of Spring Valley, died October 25, 2002 at Byran Hospital in Lincoln of complications of diabetes and renal failure.
Constance Ann Quackenbush was born April 24, 1934, in Spring Valley and graduated from Spring Valley High School. She married Gerald Andre and they were later divorced. Mrs. Andre was employed by the University of Nebraska for many years. She was an avid Cornhusker fan. Survivors include a daughter, Kimberly (Allan) Campbell of Kansas City, Kan.; two granddaughters; one great-grandchild; a sister, Gloria (Larry) Strain of Cannon Falls; and a brother, Robert (Arlene) Quackenbush of Austin. Two brothers and two sisters preceded her in death. Services are pending. Burial will be in Frankfort Cemetery in Spring Valley.