"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
- 12:42:02, Sep 26th 2016 - Uh huh - Yes, let's turn Harmony into a police state because you heard a 'rummer'. ... [Read More]
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
- 2:32:54, Sep 20th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - at the group here- God gave us a brain, intelligence, communication, ... [Read More]
- 11:05:14, Sep 20th 2016 - DRousse - It's not FLUSHABLE wipes that cause the problem; they are too weak. It is ... [Read More]
- 4:49:27, Sep 19th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - Thank you for your comment and feedback, On-Point. ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Constance Ann Quackenbush Andre, 68, of Lincoln, Neb., formerly of Spring Valley, died October 25, 2002 at Byran Hospital in Lincoln of complications of diabetes and renal failure.
Constance Ann Quackenbush was born April 24, 1934, in Spring Valley and graduated from Spring Valley High School. She married Gerald Andre and they were later divorced. Mrs. Andre was employed by the University of Nebraska for many years. She was an avid Cornhusker fan. Survivors include a daughter, Kimberly (Allan) Campbell of Kansas City, Kan.; two granddaughters; one great-grandchild; a sister, Gloria (Larry) Strain of Cannon Falls; and a brother, Robert (Arlene) Quackenbush of Austin. Two brothers and two sisters preceded her in death. Services are pending. Burial will be in Frankfort Cemetery in Spring Valley.