"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 12th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - email@example.com - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Constance Ann Quackenbush Andre, 68, of Lincoln, Neb., formerly of Spring Valley, died October 25, 2002 at Byran Hospital in Lincoln of complications of diabetes and renal failure.
Constance Ann Quackenbush was born April 24, 1934, in Spring Valley and graduated from Spring Valley High School. She married Gerald Andre and they were later divorced. Mrs. Andre was employed by the University of Nebraska for many years. She was an avid Cornhusker fan. Survivors include a daughter, Kimberly (Allan) Campbell of Kansas City, Kan.; two granddaughters; one great-grandchild; a sister, Gloria (Larry) Strain of Cannon Falls; and a brother, Robert (Arlene) Quackenbush of Austin. Two brothers and two sisters preceded her in death. Services are pending. Burial will be in Frankfort Cemetery in Spring Valley.