"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
- 6:10:02, Aug 14th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - So you're accusing me of robbing the due credit from God? I ... [Read More]
- 10:35:00, Aug 12th 2016 - VikeFan 1 - Ha, ha, ha. That's a good one, "left luvr." Whoever heard of using "fa ... [Read More]
- 10:00:45, Aug 12th 2016 - dump the chump - Funny how the ones who talk the most know the least. ... [Read More]
- 7:39:53, Aug 11th 2016 - left luvr - @ sv85 Are you totally incapable of independent thought ? All you do is ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Brian Lee Crews, 31, of rural Spring Valley, a self-employed mechanic, died at his home October 24, 2002 following a short illness.
He was born Feb. 5, 1971, in Phoenix, grew up there and attended Phoenix schools. In March 1988, he married Robin Rud in Phoenix. They moved to Spring Valley in 1991. He enjoyed hunting, fishing and trapping. Survivors include his wife; a son, Joshua Kyle at home; a daughter, Daphne Karoline at home; his mother, Jeannette Joseph of Warren, Ohio; a sister, Yvonnie Stockton of Las Vegas; a brother, Michael Wayne of Phoenix; a half brother, Spencer Rexall of Phoenix; and a sister, Cindy Danielson of Phoenix. A brother preceded him in death. A memorial Mass was held Oct. 28, 2002 at Griffin-Gray Funeral Home in Stewartville, with the Rev. Jules Erickson of Zion Lutheran Church in Stewartville officiating. Burial will be at a later date.