"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:26:17, May 5th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Vikefan- lets take your scenario a little further since you seem to ... [Read More]
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Brian Lee Crews, 31, of rural Spring Valley, a self-employed mechanic, died at his home October 24, 2002 following a short illness.
He was born Feb. 5, 1971, in Phoenix, grew up there and attended Phoenix schools. In March 1988, he married Robin Rud in Phoenix. They moved to Spring Valley in 1991. He enjoyed hunting, fishing and trapping. Survivors include his wife; a son, Joshua Kyle at home; a daughter, Daphne Karoline at home; his mother, Jeannette Joseph of Warren, Ohio; a sister, Yvonnie Stockton of Las Vegas; a brother, Michael Wayne of Phoenix; a half brother, Spencer Rexall of Phoenix; and a sister, Cindy Danielson of Phoenix. A brother preceded him in death. A memorial Mass was held Oct. 28, 2002 at Griffin-Gray Funeral Home in Stewartville, with the Rev. Jules Erickson of Zion Lutheran Church in Stewartville officiating. Burial will be at a later date.