"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Brian Lee Crews, 31, of rural Spring Valley, a self-employed mechanic, died at his home October 24, 2002 following a short illness.
He was born Feb. 5, 1971, in Phoenix, grew up there and attended Phoenix schools. In March 1988, he married Robin Rud in Phoenix. They moved to Spring Valley in 1991. He enjoyed hunting, fishing and trapping. Survivors include his wife; a son, Joshua Kyle at home; a daughter, Daphne Karoline at home; his mother, Jeannette Joseph of Warren, Ohio; a sister, Yvonnie Stockton of Las Vegas; a brother, Michael Wayne of Phoenix; a half brother, Spencer Rexall of Phoenix; and a sister, Cindy Danielson of Phoenix. A brother preceded him in death. A memorial Mass was held Oct. 28, 2002 at Griffin-Gray Funeral Home in Stewartville, with the Rev. Jules Erickson of Zion Lutheran Church in Stewartville officiating. Burial will be at a later date.