"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
- 3:40:51, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - I can't find anywhere that Mr. Gudmundson was guilty of plagiarism. What ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Brian Lee Crews, 31, of rural Spring Valley, a self-employed mechanic, died at his home October 24, 2002 following a short illness.
He was born Feb. 5, 1971, in Phoenix, grew up there and attended Phoenix schools. In March 1988, he married Robin Rud in Phoenix. They moved to Spring Valley in 1991. He enjoyed hunting, fishing and trapping. Survivors include his wife; a son, Joshua Kyle at home; a daughter, Daphne Karoline at home; his mother, Jeannette Joseph of Warren, Ohio; a sister, Yvonnie Stockton of Las Vegas; a brother, Michael Wayne of Phoenix; a half brother, Spencer Rexall of Phoenix; and a sister, Cindy Danielson of Phoenix. A brother preceded him in death. A memorial Mass was held Oct. 28, 2002 at Griffin-Gray Funeral Home in Stewartville, with the Rev. Jules Erickson of Zion Lutheran Church in Stewartville officiating. Burial will be at a later date.