"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Brian Lee Crews, 31, of rural Spring Valley, a self-employed mechanic, died at his home October 24, 2002 following a short illness.
He was born Feb. 5, 1971, in Phoenix, grew up there and attended Phoenix schools. In March 1988, he married Robin Rud in Phoenix. They moved to Spring Valley in 1991. He enjoyed hunting, fishing and trapping. Survivors include his wife; a son, Joshua Kyle at home; a daughter, Daphne Karoline at home; his mother, Jeannette Joseph of Warren, Ohio; a sister, Yvonnie Stockton of Las Vegas; a brother, Michael Wayne of Phoenix; a half brother, Spencer Rexall of Phoenix; and a sister, Cindy Danielson of Phoenix. A brother preceded him in death. A memorial Mass was held Oct. 28, 2002 at Griffin-Gray Funeral Home in Stewartville, with the Rev. Jules Erickson of Zion Lutheran Church in Stewartville officiating. Burial will be at a later date.