"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 9th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - email@example.com - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Carl John Doherty, 29, of Racine, died of complications of pneumonia October 29, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born July 22, 1973, in Spring Valley. Mr. Doherty had worked in various occupations and most recently was a laborer for a local farmer. He was a mechanic and enjoyed hunting. Survivors include his parents, Duane and Patricia (Sikkink) Doherty of Racine; a sister, Julie Doherty of Rochester; three brothers, Edward and Nicholas, both of Racine, and Peter (Tisha) of Rochester; and maternal grandmother, Lucille Sikkink of Stewartville. He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather and paternal grandparents. A funeral Mass for was held Nov. 1, 2002 at St. Columban Catholic Church in Preston, with the Rev. Thomas Loomis officiating. Burial was in Greenleafton Cemetery in rural Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.